By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you want the main character in the next Resident evil to be?

Sherry Birkin. And make her damn near helpless. She needs to miss when she shoots and stumble when she runs, like a Silent Hill character. Resident Evil's characters have been too "kick ass" for way too long. I want to be scared again.

Around the Network

A banana

yes, you read that right, I want a banana to be the next zombie killer. That would be such an improvement to the series....

IDC who it is as long as you can play the game with just one character none of this co-op cpu controlled characters like re5 its more scarier playing it solo

i don't mind have a cpu controller character in parts of the game like uncharted or RE4 though just not the whole game

Play Me

a new character goes by the name: nameless. gives a whole new story.

I second the banana idea.

While catapulting the franchise to new heights by injecting it with a large measure of hilarity, Capcom could also weave in subtle undertones hinting at the explotation of the modern fruit.

Around the Network

Leon! hes my favourite character.....It should be him and Chris in RE5 It would feel less weird as I dont have to worry about my Character making out with another character thats being played by my friend.....

Leon and Chris takes on Zombies or Zombie Like Beings  in RE5.5

EDIT: Sorry that came out wrong

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
Leon! hes my favourite character.....It should be him and Chris in RE5 It would feel less weird as I dont have to worry about my Character making out with another character thats being played by my friend.....

Leon and Chris takes on Africa in RE5.5

africa or zombies?

Definitely H.U.N.K., I'd like to see what he's up to now-a-days. Barry Burton would be a great choice as well, bringing back some of that classic feeling...

Or... Tofu Survivor!