By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you want the main character in the next Resident evil to be?

i think capcom should go with Ada.

there seems to be alot to be learned about her character + shes awesome

Around the Network

Leon.  Cuz his fee is WAY too good!

Cookie for anyone who gets the reference.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

i would also pick Claire redfield

Jill Valentine and Leon Kennedy in co-op. That would be fucking awesome. I was actually dissapointed that they didn't include Jill in RE5 instead of Shev but hopefully playing through the game will change my mind.

Possible spoiler - Jill better not be fucking dead. The series is over for me if she is.

Jill or Claire

Around the Network

I would like it to be a really dark African or African American that ONLY bucks down the whitest of white people.

Jill Valentine.

I want an original character. If we don't get some new starring characters we'll just be playing the same few characters forever.

If it has to be someone from a previous title then I'd pick Barry Burton since we haven't seen him since the original.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Jill.. since she's dead, it would make it all the more amazing.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Jill valentine FTW

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler