By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's good to know that Zelda: TP is the best Wii game still

Thank you for confirming it IGN and 1 Up

我是广州人

Around the Network

It's not over yet.

Zelda was not a very good wii game, it had the controls of the the wii but was made from the ground up for the Gamecube and ported to the wii. I'm pretty sure that MP3 was made from the ground up for the wii, and shows it with great lighting and very bright colours compared to its last gen brothers.

GranTurismo said:
Zelda was not a very good wii game

I disagree. I love Twilight Princess. It is my first Zelda game. I'm getting Phantom Hourglass this year and will be downloading Ocarina of Time for Christmas.

Ashadelo said:
Thank you for confirming it IGN and 1 Up

Not even true, IGN mentions in their review that Metroid is the best Wii game so far.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Don't get me wrong, i still think that the latest Zelda game is great but it holds nothing to the 64 ones. In 3 years when the next Zelda game comes out it will be 10X better then Twilight Princess.

GranTurismo said:
Don't get me wrong, i still think that the latest Zelda game is great but it holds nothing to the 64 ones. In 3 years when the next Zelda game comes out it will be 10X better then Twilight Princess.
I hope it will be 10 times better.

GranTurismo said:

I completely agree with this.  Twilight Princess was a great game, but it didn't change anything.  That's why I'm looking forward to Zelda Wii much more.  I know that things are going to change a lot.

Artistic, atmosphere, story / gameplay / sound wise, this game is to me indeed the "best" WII game so far, despite the fact it's a GC port.

And why didn't TP change anything? It's completely different comparing to Wind Waker, or did everybody forget about that game and only think about Ocarina of Time? Yes TP has many comparisons with OOT, but if I recall it, people who've played WW were complaining about the fact it wasn't "like OOT". Now with TP which is kind of brought back to the OOT style... it's not good either...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Yeah, IGN stated that it's the best wii game, I think in the first paragraph even.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.