By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - When will GOW 2 surpass GOW 1?

FaRmLaNd said:
This thread has nothing to do with god of war. Stop making the thread about a sony game when its clearly not.

Thats just being pedantic, give it a break.

OT, at some point this year, probably during the christmas holidays at the latest.

It wasn't very cleary because he used GoW.  Gears isn't hard to type...

Around the Network
windbane said:
FaRmLaNd said:
This thread has nothing to do with god of war. Stop making the thread about a sony game when its clearly not.

OT, at some point this year, probably during the christmas holidays at the latest.

It wasn't very cleary because he used GoW.  Gears isn't hard to type...

Please, in the interest of sanity, don't start it back up again.

Khuutra said:
windbane said:
FaRmLaNd said:

It wasn't very cleary because he used GoW. Gears isn't hard to type...

Please, in the interest of sanity, don't start it back up again.

Hey, I didn't start anything.  I'm just saying that upon glancing at this thread I thought I was in the Sony forum.  my bad.

Its in the microsoft forum. Pull the other one.

jesus kung fu magic said:

Doesnt the bigger franchise get the shorter abreviation?

That is a nice way of looking at it.  Since Chains of Olympus there are three God of War titles.  Being the bigger franchise with three games released and another one hopefully in 2009 God of War = GOW

Around the Network

GoW=Gears of War

GooW=God of War

GoW is def the bigger/more reconizable franchise.

To the OP, christmas 10

wow. even jesus is flamebaiting.

superbeast1370 said:
wow. even jesus is flamebaiting.

You dont even know what flamebaiting is do you?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

probably within the year 2009

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

jesus kung fu magic said:

GOW 2 : 4.58 mill

GOW 1 : 5.86 mill

With a 1.28 mill lead GOW 1 has over GOW 2 , do you think it will surpass it ? and if so when?

EDIT: DONT NOT UNDER ANY SITUATION MENTION GOD OF WAR IN THIS THREAD!!!!!

If you dont want confusion in your thread they why dont you say Gears or GeoW? GOW is God of war and always has been, oh and it looks like you already mentioned it twice in ur first post...

OT: I would give it a few more months to pass the previous game, or atleast I hope, its always good to see a game keep doing better.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!