By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict the IGN Metroid Review

id say 9.6

Cant wait till Assassins Creed!

Around the Network

9.5 FTW  Lenardo and Rath win.  Good job guys.

out of 10
10 Presentation
The best yet in the Prime series, Corruption comes to life with atmoshperic cinemas and voice acting. Meanwhile, a medal system and WiiConnect24 support offer great incentive to keep playing.
9.5 Graphics
Currently, Wii's best looking game. Retro's artistic sense is second to none. Prime 3 includes a welcomed variety of gorgeous planets to explore and runs in 480p / 16:9 at 60 frames per second.
10 Sound
The score by Kenji Yamamoto is as moody as ever, even featuring throwbacks to some previous games. The sound effects are puncy and the voice acting is well implemented.
9.5 Gameplay
Spectacular. Controls better than any console first-person game before it, features great pacing and a fun mix of puzzles and shooting. Contrastly, there's a tedious fetch quest and some door loads.
9.0 Lasting Appeal
At 20-plus hours, it stands tall nex to the other Prime games. The single-player affair is a little easier, but you can extend replay by scanning everything or playing again in Hyper Mode.
Incredible
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

yea its a really nice score =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

review up - i failed =(

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

edit: nvm lol, posted too late

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

it's 9.5!!!!! i was just slightly off. Very positive review!

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

9.7/9.8

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

"If this really is the final chapter of the Prime saga, Retro went out with one hell of a bang, as Corruption is an absolute must-have on Wii, and the best of the series."

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X