By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict the IGN Metroid Review

Neonridr said:
I'd say 9.2 only because IGN will have to find something wrong with it.. It'll be great.. regardless..

Here's a thought: How many of you would still play it if IGN gave it a 4.0 rating??

;)

Count me in that lot.  I have seen enough gameplay footage to know I will seriously enjoy this game no matter what somebody else scores it.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

What could happen to make it get a 4.0? Maybe if they were using the engine from the big rigs game?

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=6138

Sqrl said:
Neonridr said:
I'd say 9.2 only because IGN will have to find something wrong with it.. It'll be great.. regardless..

Here's a thought: How many of you would still play it if IGN gave it a 4.0 rating??

;)

Count me in that lot. I have seen enough gameplay footage to know I will seriously enjoy this game no matter what somebody else scores it.

Count me in as well, for the same reasons.

Also, given how reviews are handled these days, it's impossible that a game with graphics on the level of Corruption can get a score below 5.0 and even for scoring that low there have to be major flaws in the game.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

I predict a 7 from 1up.

Does anyone know when the other major site's reviews will be up?

Around the Network

Neonridr said:

;)

Depends on other reviews. If that 4 was an outlier and everyone else loved it, it would mean nothing. If that 4 were typical, I'd proabably stay far away.

Neonridr said:

;)

Depends on other reviews. If that 4 was an outlier and everyone else loved it, it would mean nothing. If that 4 were typical, I'd proabably stay far away.

Here in Mexico the time is 1:09 AM monday, what time is in the IGN office? sorry but I need to sleep...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

solracbrit said:
Here in Mexico the time is 1:09 AM monday, what time is in the IGN office? sorry but I need to sleep...

The release should happen at 2:01 AM your time(and my time )

To Each Man, Responsibility