By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict the IGN Metroid Review

Looking at the final build of the game I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach. Everything that I have seen about it seems so right, as though Metroid was in need of some epicness to offset the more isolated feel from the other games. It just feels like a 10.0 to me.

Engage!

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
super_etecoon said:

This is not the IGN Review discussion thread. This is the IGN Metroid Review Prediction thread.

This will be a short prediction, since the review will be up in a little less than 2 1/2 hours. Good Luck.

• 10.1) yacjuman
  • 10.0) ClaudeLv250
  • 9.9) RolStoppable, konnichiwa
  • 9.8) Tarheel91
  • 9.7) Carlos710
  • 9.6) Sqrl
  • 9.5) Lenardo, Rath
  • 9.4) johnsobas, Fazz, Shido, Astrodust
  • 9.3) Dolla Dolla, AriGold
  • 9.2) BenKenobi88
  • 8.4) ballsonyourchin

Why are we taking this guy seriously? He is 100% troll.

Wow, having actually looked at his previous posts, your right, he is at least 83% troll, which isn't quite as high as his review prediction, but it's enough to warrant action. I'm giving ballsonyourchin a 3 day ban. I'd make it just a warning, but there have been too many offences. Seems I was just asleep at the wheel for most of them. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

wow stof. Your sig is right! lol.

EDIT: Troll removed from prediction list.

No super, keep his prediction in. It may be low, and it may have been artificially low to get a rise out of people, but it wasn't what led to the banning. And he will be back here in three days.

Put the troll back in, or someone around here might just get ground in to dust *eyes sqrl* No wait I mean you!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
No super, keep his prediction in. It may be low, and it may have been artificially low to get a rise out of people, but it wasn't what led to the banning. And he will be back here in three days.

Put the troll back in, or someone around here might just get ground in to dust *eyes sqrl* No wait I mean you!

is this my first warning...lol...I was wondering when it would come.

Edit...I was wondering....do you get some sort of official Email when you are banned....something listing the actions that got you banned...or do you just find out the next time you go to log in?

Around the Network

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

5.6-- runs from the flames.

I kid. I've played, it's fun, it will score definitely somewhere above 9 but since I'm not good at these kind of guessing games I'll pick 9.4 for grins and giggles.

-edit-

And just read the bit about super guessing a low score for fun-- oh well. 

I think it will 10 from IGN, 7-8 for 1up and 1-9 for GS (they are impossible to predict).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

7-8 from 1up? There not THAT biased, are they?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

My Mains in Brawl