By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict the IGN Metroid Review

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

:)

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

This thread is boring without an explanation to back up your prediction. I say 9.4 due to the few complaints I've heard from the IGN previews.

Edit... 

Cause... minor issues, like, is not halo...  (I hate the comps, but it happends)...

Lacks of multiplayer... online multiplayer... 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Around the Network

9.9 and their last phrase will be, buy Bioschok it is better.

Now serious I think they will give a 9.

I don't think it will score less than a 9 but it won't beat Bioshock.

Astrodust said:
This thread is boring without an explanation to back up your prediction. I say 9.4 due to the few complaints I've heard from the IGN previews.

Once everyone has their predictions in I'll open it up to discussion.  Too many times these threads turn into rants about this or that site being biased.  I just wanted to get all the predictions in before that started.

Blah it's more fun to debate each other's prediction. Also I think it will do better than a 9. I just don't think Bioshock will beat it by .7 of a point. I see a .3 to .5 differential.

Maybe you're right Astro. Okay everyone, back up your scores. Be merciless. Let everyone know why your score is the one that will be the winner tonight...er....this morning.