By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - World's Friendliest country - what's your country rank?

Britain isn't mentioned

Around the Network

nevermind

How high is the Netherlands then? When looking at the in-depth report it isn't in order (India who was mentioned as one of the low-three was before France, belgium and the Netherlands etc.)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Is bombing other countries and killing innocent civilians considered friendly now?

Only if they're masochists.

Around the Network

Americans are well-known for being friendly and helpful to strangers. US foreign policy doesn't change that.

The list is flawed though since France is in the top 10. The French are infamous for being arrogant and unfriendly against strangers/foreigners, at least that's the experience by Swedes that have been to France.

highwaystar101 said:
Britain isn't mentioned

errr...the UK is at number 4.

UK fourth.

Great rating criterias....

ability to befriend locals
(ok that one is fine)

number that joined a community group
(WTF is a community group? group of friends or social event for local community? if it's the first it's the same as quesiton 1 if it's the second.... i'm not even in a community group in my own country... meaningless)

number that learned the language
(definite boost for english and spanish speaking countries.... as they are the most taught languages in schools....)

percentage that bought property
(this just reflects the situation of the expats, have they immigrated, or are there there for a 2 year job? that or their wealth...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

ZZetaAlec said:
highwaystar101 said:
Britain isn't mentioned

errr...the UK is at number 4.

D'oh, I feel silly now. I was looking for Great Brtain and must have overlooked the UK lol.