By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - World's Friendliest country - what's your country rank?

Norway isn't mentioned...

Around the Network

"6. I prefer 1. I guess the guy who did the US research has never been to the South or the Midwest."

Maybe the researcher was gay, so it is probably lucky that he didn't. The US would have ranked down near Iran.

Japan! The girls are especially friendly to foreigners

colonelstubbs said:
4th! The UK isnt friendly! We stab everyone!

But we give them a cup of tea and a nice smile first!

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Boutros said:
lolita said:
Canada eh? I dunno... I'm half Hungarian and I've been discriminated for my name and I've always felt alienated here... But that's my experience of living here my whole life.

You must be from Quebec then?

Yeah I am... Well that's how it was at the schools I went to. I don't feel as discriminated today, people are usually curious about the origins when I talk to my mother in Hungarian or when I tell them my name but I still feel like I don't belong here.

Around the Network
lolita said:
Boutros said:
lolita said:
Canada eh? I dunno... I'm half Hungarian and I've been discriminated for my name and I've always felt alienated here... But that's my experience of living here my whole life.

Yeah I am... Well that's how it was at the schools I went to. I don't feel as discriminated today, people are usually curious about the origins when I talk to my mother in Hungarian or when I tell them my name but I still feel like I don't belong here.

I saw that thread that says that Canada is the friendliest country...I guess that's why Quebec wants to become a country...it's because the people are so mean over there.

this looks like paid advertisement
not a single latin american country =(.

we have have money but we are friendly-

lolita said:
Boutros said:
lolita said:

I see we have a Magyar here.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

thats pretty awesome. Its the beer.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
thats pretty awesome. Its the beer.

I doubt it. The UK could teach the world quite a few things about making good beer.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire