By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - World's Friendliest country - what's your country rank?

No surprise Australia ranked high.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
Britain isn't mentioned

Brits are #4 isn't it?

10th...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Never been to Japan, but I thought Japan would be the friendliest Asian country.

Canada eh? I dunno... I'm half Hungarian and I've been discriminated for my name and I've always felt alienated here... But that's my experience of living here my whole life.

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:
Is bombing other countries and killing innocent civilians considered friendly now?

ooh you should not have said that. I'm glad you got banned. I don't fully agree with the war but I know we are not bombing innocent civilians. Do you know how many soldiers (not just American soldiers) have died fighting in Iraq to free the people from dictators like Saddam Hussain?

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)

Neptune said:
llewdebkram said:
Is bombing other countries and killing innocent civilians considered friendly now?

ooh you should not have said that. I'm glad you got banned. I don't fully agree with the war but I know we are not bombing innocent civilians. Do you know how many soldiers (not just American soldiers) have died fighting in Iraq to free the people from dictators like Saddam Hussain?

Thousands of innocent civilians have died, and other countries have been bombed. Why the hell someone was banned for anti-American comments when he was commenting on a war which his own country is in, I don't know.

4th! The UK isnt friendly! We stab everyone!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Elite1 said:
elprincipe said:
supermario128 said:
We're friendly in the US?

As long as you're not from New York City, probably.

Screw you a$$hole! We New Yorkers are very nice. lol

When I went to NYC last year I found that people were actually friendly, well the ones who spoke English. A Hell of a lot more than Toronto.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

lolita said:
Canada eh? I dunno... I'm half Hungarian and I've been discriminated for my name and I've always felt alienated here... But that's my experience of living here my whole life.

Hmm

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"