By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW Wii & PSP game from konami

Konami is developing an unannounced game for the Wii and PSP. They are working with the company Climax, the company who is bringing Overlord for DS and Wii.

http://www.climaxgroup.com/

Which game will be?

Some sources say that it may be  NEW Silent Hill because Climax have already developed Silent Hill Origins for the PSP and Konami has the rights of the franchise.

http://dswii.es/11294/climax-y-konami-desarrollan-un-juego-para-wii/

How long is the Wii going to share games with the PSP???!

Around the Network

What is curious on their website, they announce a new PSP/Wii "Game".
They also announce their new 360/PS3 "Project". So is this project a bridge, building, etc? jk...

Guess they think PSP/Wii are fun applications, while 360/PS3 are serious ones !?!?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

i don't think it will be next silent hill but considering popularity of survival-horror games on wii? maybe. we know that it won't be on-rail shooter right:P

i don't think it will be new IP so i guess:
metal gear solid spinoff game,
suikoden 6,
coded arms,
most likely it's new 2.5d castlevania. especially since climax is also making a ps360 game for konami(ps360 would get 3d and wii/psp owners 2.5d version)

A new Silent Hill would be cool, especially if it had first-person segments a la SH4. Good to see Konami putting some effort into a Wii game, though.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

i reckon silent hill. remember that ign said that both EA and Komani would bring major IP to wii

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Silent Hill Origins was pretty good, here's hoping for PSP/Wii sequel.

I'll add one more thing, Climax were rumoured to be doing Oblivion PSP game...Pretty old (2+ years), but could be true.

Oh, it's Konami game, nevermind...

DavidValbu said:

How long is the Wii going to share games with the PSP???!

It's the other way around.

I love konami

looking forward to this announcement

Looks like wii/PSP games are becoming a real trend ...

and indiana jones, probably a MH freedom3 ...