By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW Wii & PSP game from konami

I don't think it's Metal Gear. and I doubt is Silent Hill.

I do have a feeling that Wii owners will not like it when the game gets announced. I hope I'm wrong

Around the Network
woopah said:
well were already getting PS2 and gamecube ports

plus weve had at least 2 PSP ports before this, and were starting to get DS and HD ports

plus remember that all the games on VC are jus ports

now were just waiting for PS1 ports

;p

Too late! Klonoa is here.

360 Tag - narfwack

They need to save SH, and I think the Wii might be the way to do it. Not to mention there is a decent chance it could outsell the recent HD games. Even if it doesn't, they need to save this amazing franchise.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

it may be also a racing game since climax already made few of them(couple games from atv offroad fury series, moto gp series, hotwheels games and so on) and i would really like to see Atv Offroad Fury Pro kind of game on wii since it is probably best offroad racer on ps2 and psp

KylieDog said:
Wasn't some Medal of Honour game both Wii/PSP?

Yep. And we also had Alien Syndrome which actually looked better on PSP.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

The PSP and Wii are sorta similar, from an architecture point of view, so sharing games makes sense -- even moreso than the PS2/Wii sharing does.

The PSP's main processor is actually a bit faster than the PS2's main CPU, and the coupled vector coprocessor gives it an additional boost where it needs it the most -- its probably comparable to the GameCube's CPU, from an overall performance perspective.  I'd even go as far to say that its overall high-level specs (CPU+GPU+memory), matches the GameCube *very* closely, in both design and capacity.

Making a shared single-core engine, rather than trying to squeeze power out of the more complex "3-core" (I'm being kinda of free with that phrase, I know) PS2 processor and having a different engine, makes sense.

I believe Death Jr. was also Wii/PSP.

Anything would be cool as long as it's a quality game.

As long as the game is fun, I don't mind if the wii/psp share games.

OT: I think it may be a silent hill game...well at least I hope so..I won't hold my breath through.

I wonder if its the arcade version of the Silent Hill game, which was an on rails shooter. Pretty good game. Id buy that for the Wii.