By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter IV: PS3 vs 360

THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKING GAME,JUST ON DIFFERENT SYSTEMS. They look Identical.

Around the Network

THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKING GAME,JUST ON DIFFERENT SYSTEMS. They look Identical.

Oh........my.............god

They look exactly the fucking same. I did not see a single difference, definitely not this damn AA difference that Eurogamer saw. I call BullShit on that fanboyish site.

I mean with RE4, there are a few texture mishaps so 360 users can say their's looks better. This is not so with SFIV. I really wish I could post EG's video so everyone can see what I see, two identical videos being played side by side yet Eurogamer says otherwise.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

630P 0XAA vs. 720P 2xAA IS a noticeable difference, but only in screenshots. When people are, you know...playing, it wont make a difference.

lol they both look exactly the same :p

Around the Network

OHH no RYU have a small pimple on his left cheek in the 360 version the ps3 didn't have it...360 FTW nothing beats the 360...every one buy a 360 because ps3 version of SF4 didn't have the small pimple it sucks etc etc.

I'd give it to the PS3 version, simply because the 360 pad is garbage.

bbsin said:
I'd give it to the PS3 version, simply because the 360 pad is garbage.

This^

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

*Picks up gamepads*

And the winner is (no surprise) PS3.

Both games look and play the same on both consoles. But the winner will be SF IV on the X360 because it will outsell the PS3 version of SF IV. 8 million and growing console sales lead of X360 over PS3 will obviously help sales of SF IV.