By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter IV: PS3 vs 360

BengaBenga said:

360 D-pad sucks, therefore no fighting game will be the definitive version on 360.

Gameplay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Graphics

That would be true if fighting games were meant to be played with D-Pads. Street Fighter is meant to be played on a Joystick. Some of you all may like the inaccuracy of a d-pad and the thumb callouses they bring, but I'll take a joystick anyday.

As for the bitchfest that is going on about the differences in the game. How come I'm not surprised. My roommate has the PS3 game and I have the 360 version. He picked up on all of the differences. You won't notice most of them while playing because frankly you need to keep your eye on the opponent. It's not a huge deal. If you are watching someone else play you'll notice them along with a lot of things. I didn't notice the majority of the animals in the background of the jungle stage. It took a me a few days to notice Balrog on the airfield stage. Just play the game, have fun and stop bitching.

It's been 10 years since a new SF game. If you are going to bitch about anything, bitch about Capcom charging more for the alternate costumes than Rockstar is charging for the Lost and the Damned DLC for GTAIV. That is something to complain about, especially since they were finished before the game was released and are clearly already on the game disc.

Around the Network

I have a number of friends that bought arcade sticks for their 360 simple because they dont like the D-pad on the 360 controller

Pristine20 said:

TBH, I didn't even bother opening the article. I don't care enough. The fact is that every capcom PS360 game this gen has been developed for 360 and ported to ps3. I didn't expect SF4 to be any different so I saw this one 10 miles away that's why the article feels stale even though it's supposed to be "news".

I on the other hand have the ps3 version and I'm having a blast with my friends. I don't really care what the 360 version looks like.

People here don't even bother reading the article and start flaming, a lot of them also pretend to have seen the video and said it's the same. Of course, if they did read the article and paid attention on the differences, that would have avoided 80% of the posts on this thread.

reptile168 said:
Jordahn said:
reptile168 said:
Sony defense force in full defend mode

Just two posts before this, and you're claiming Sony Defense force??? Sound slike your anti-SONY defense force is in full mode.  It seem that when a reasonable pro-SONY post come along, the anti-SONY defense force kicks in.  Lame excuse for you fanboys.

Have you been to this site before (judging from your posts count, yeah)?

Vgchartz consist a majority of PS3 fanboys, and ANY negative PS3 news will have an army of PS3 fanboys coming out to defend it with comments such as "i don't see any difference in the video", or quotes such as "in the end, gameplay wise, it's the same so everyone wins", etc.

So my claim of sony defense force is true.

Throughout this site, there is always some kind of "defense force" on all platforms (I know because I've been on this site judging from my post count).  If you are saying that an army of two consists of a "majority of PS3 fanboys," you would be right because I responed your post that was a response to just two other posts aboev that.  But then again, you are wrong because I'm sure there are more than two PS3 fanboys on this site.  There is nothing wrong with the quotes you just posted because they can all be legit opinions and/or facts.  And this is not just from SONY fanboys, but also from gaming review sites.  "Anti-SONY defense force..."  Just keep that in mind.

;) 

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

I apologize!! The PS3 version of Super Street Fighter II HD is the ONLY game I've ever played online (aside from Playstation Home) on my PS3. I figured that the problems I've had with this game were problems indicative of the PS3's online. Thanks to Elgefe02's contribution on the home page, I see that these flaws were only native to this game! Sorry if it sounded like I was bashing the PS3. I just calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Apparently, PS3's online doesn't suck!!!

Around the Network

Why do you need D-pad when you have Analog Stick that resembles the Arcade Stick and works perfectly? Of course the game gonna look same on video gameplay online. I think higher resolution and antialiasing always win vs lower resolution and no antialaising. Then the 10,000 PS3 fanboys that signed the Capcom petition; most are here.

monlosez said:

Why do you need D-pad when you have Analog Stick that resembles the Arcade Stick and works perfectly? Of course the game gonna look same on video gameplay online. I think higher resolution and antialiasing always win vs lower resolution and no antialaising. Then the 10,000 PS3 fanboys that signed the Capcom petition; most are here.

Please tell me my sarcasm meter is broken. Please tell me my sarcasm meter is broken. Please tell me my sarcasm meter is broken. Please tell me my sarcasm meter is broken. Please tell me my sarcasm meter is broken. Please tell me my sarcasm meter is broken.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

Please tell me you have never touch a Xbox 360 controller, nevertheless the console. Go play button smashing Brawl on Wii as this game doesn't come to Wii; only for mature HD consoles and PC. Maybe wait for Wii 3 and play SF V.

monlosez said:

Please tell me you have never touch a Xbox 360 controller, nevertheless the console. Go play button smashing Brawl on Wii as this game doesn't come to Wii; only for mature HD consoles and PC. Maybe wait for Wii 3 and play SF V.

Mustn't... feed... troll... must... resist....

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!