By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter IV: PS3 vs 360

I wonder how different many of the comments in this thread would have been if the PS3 was the lead platform and the noticeable difference was close to nil...

Around the Network

lol WAT

The winner is which console you have a stick for.

i dont know why people make these comparision videos i just dont get it.

doesn't the article conclude by saying "In conclusion, everyone's a winner"? Or am I missing something?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

i hate wen the ps3 gets the short end if the controller even if there not much differences, ps3 is still getting a bad name b/c of this kind of stuff

Play Me

I bought Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD for the PS3 AND the 360. I have to say, the 360 experience was much better (online) than the PS3 version. No lag, Always somebody to play with, voice chat. I am not kidding when I say this: My 360 is broken. Today, I stood in line with the PS3 version of Street Fighter IV. After thinking about it for a minute, I put the game back on the shelf, grabbed a brand new XBox 360 and the 360 version of Street Fighter IV.

I realised that I was acting to hastily, and put the 360/Street Fighter IV back on the shelf, but I swear, I will buy another 360 and SF IV before I settle for the PS3's version. Online is THAT important to me!

SF on 360 > SF on PS3

regarding the online on the ps3, it's seamless. played a few matches not one lag to speak of, even the skip intro scene function works like a charm. But maybe that's just my own experience. IMO a new 360 and SFIV is a waste of money (maybe get the 360 fixed instead?)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

d21lewis said:
I bought Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD for the PS3 AND the 360. I have to say, the 360 experience was much better (online) than the PS3 version. No lag, Always somebody to play with, voice chat. I am not kidding when I say this: My 360 is broken. Today, I stood in line with the PS3 version of Street Fighter IV. After thinking about it for a minute, I put the game back on the shelf, grabbed a brand new XBox 360 and the 360 version of Street Fighter IV.

I realised that I was acting to hastily, and put the 360/Street Fighter IV back on the shelf, but I swear, I will buy another 360 and SF IV before I settle for the PS3's version. Online is THAT important to me!

SF on 360 > SF on PS3

You don't mind the d-pad? It's a fighting game after all...

Why do I always hear such awful things about the Ps3 online? Is it really that bad or is it just not as good as the 360?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

No idea why people keep ragging on it, with the exception of LBP I never experience Lag