By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Use your 360 pad on your PS3, thanks to new adaptor

Horrible idea, mainly because the PS3 bad is better.

Around the Network
Xen said:

Freudian slip? Subconsciously you know the PS3's controller is worse than the 360's....

Why in God's name would i want to do that ?

PS3 pad is superior for almost any genre (except FPS games which i don't quite play).

Serious downgrade, really.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

Er...no thanks.

Who the hell thinks up this crap?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Jereel Hunter said:
Xen said:

Freudian slip? Subconsciously you know the PS3's controller is worse than the 360's....

Sure I do mate

Around the Network

the funny thing is if KZ2 is gonna be the game, the PS3 is gonna need some 360 shooter fanatics to switch to a ps3 and steal H3 thunder.

and being used to a certain gamepad or input device cant hurt I was wondering why they didnt do this sooner.

Iam sure if it were the other way around 360 guy would bash the PS3 controller for being to light and the analog sticks position.

but then there's always they wiimote and nunchuck option the greatest setup of all time ??? LOL

I dont mind the PS3 controller my mate has PS3 and when I play it after a couple of minutes find it quite OK.

THE SIXAXIS GAMEPLAY WILL BE AFFECTED! *giggle*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

and you need to have it plugged via cord like that?? (not that the 360 users arent accostumed to that, since their controllers seem to be running low on batteries MOST of the time, but I love my blu-tooth comodity no thanks).

If you want "real triggers" or something similar to finger-pedals attached to your PS3 controllers you just need to spend US$4.99 and buy these from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/RealTriggers-Playstation-3/dp/B001IAOEXU/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1235148170&sr=8-1

Look, it has a lot of good feedback.

Why isn't there something to play 360 games with a ps3 pad? Keep hearing about the other way around, ps3 pad isn't that bad.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?