By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Use your 360 pad on your PS3, thanks to new adaptor

a white ps3!

Around the Network

I don't see why people are hating. This would help people who would prefer 360's controller to appreciate the PS3 more. More people playing on PS3 is a good thing right?

No PS3 to 360 adapter is a good thing too, less people who like the PS3 controller wanting to play on the 360.

PS3 wins.

So yeah, lets encourage these types of innovations and not hate on them.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I don't like the PS3 pads, neither does my mates who has a PS3. he was looking at buying some trigger guards and asking if you can use the 360 controller.

So good news for those that wanted this! BUT £40!! Wheres the cheaper version!

Here it is: Linux install required!

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2007/01/08/tired-of-the-sixaxis-why-not-swap-it-with-a-360-controller/

Most useless thing ever.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:

and you need to have it plugged via cord like that?? (not that the 360 users arent accostumed to that, since their controllers seem to be running low on batteries MOST of the time, but I love my blu-tooth comodity no thanks).

If you want "real triggers" or something similar to finger-pedals attached to your PS3 controllers you just need to spend US$4.99 and buy these from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/RealTriggers-Playstation-3/dp/B001IAOEXU/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1235148170&sr=8-1

Look, it has a lot of good feedback.

Funny, my PS3 controllers (SIXAXIS and DS3) last much less time than my either of my 360 controllers.  I rarely play games on my PS3 and have to charge my controllers about twice as much as I do on my 360 which gets the most play of any of my systems.

Ontopic, it looks like a neat device and I do think the 360 controller is miles ahead of the DS design, but not something I would waste my time on since I enjoy being wireless.

Very good news!

I've got 2 Dualshock3, and I don't like them.

My 360 controllers are WAY superior for me.

360's :

• Analog placement.
  • Triggers.
  • Weight.
  • Grip.
  • Ergonomics.
  • Concave thumbsticks
  • Removable batteries (Yes, my Eneloop AA batteries last longer than my enclosed Dualshock3 batteries. + No plugging with a lame USB cable).

PS3's :

• D-Pad

My Gaming Setup