By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Newer Resident Evil 5 trailer it got me hyped a bit more for the game

If you really know who it is it's a massive spoiler. If you're guessing based on the tombstone than I guess it's still a spoiler.

I really hate Capcom included that grave into a trailer. Such a massive spoiler, no matter how everything ends up.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
BengaBenga said:
BHR-3 said:
BengaBenga said:
Fuck awesome!

Can't wait.

yeah i know it's the best trailer for it ive seen yet but i don't typically look for them, man i hope the game won't dissapiont me

If you already played the demo you should now. If you can live with the controls and the fact that Sheva is constantly in your way it will be a hell of a ride.

If not, well at least the CGI looks great and the story will likely be the best one yet.

CGI? Isn't it all in-game?

As far as I can tell most of the trailer is CGI. The difference in the demo between the two movies and the in-game graphics is quite large. The in-game looks great, but not THAT great. The zombies are by far not that detailed during the game for example.

Looked the same to me... as far as I know, it's all rendered with the game engine.

@benga benga

no I really know through leaked images.....n its obvious who it is then youw ill know why....well people will know why when they play the game

MASSIVE spoiler though.....

I won't be buying the game so didnt bother me

I'll just be wathcing cut scenes of it on youtube for the sake of the story

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm not getting close to this thread! o_O

I hate spoilers.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
I'm not getting close to this thread! o_O

I hate spoilers.

Too late... your in... may you now be suspicious and have the urge to keep coming back

OT : Has anyone seen the trophy list for this game? Look up the "Masters of Removing" Trophy, mignt shed some light on your spoilers

Around the Network

I'm thinking the hooded girl is his sister. I don't want to know though because I'll be playing this game almost exclusively for the story. While I loved the gameplay last gen, I think it needed to be revamped. At least the knife did.

PS3 Trophies

On second thought, I think it's Jill.

PS3 Trophies

Allready preorder this game.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

It is gonna be a great game. It just takes practice and patience to master.

Holy shit! I'm hyped.