By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Newer Resident Evil 5 trailer it got me hyped a bit more for the game

if it doesnt work go here OPEN ME

Play Me

Around the Network

Fuck awesome!

Can't wait.

BengaBenga said:
Fuck awesome!

Can't wait.

yeah i know it's the best trailer for it ive seen yet but i don't typically look for them, man i hope the game won't dissapiont me

Play Me

This trailer does its job very well. Biggest fear is that somebody told me who the mystery woman was. I hope that they're wrong. I love to be surprised.

BHR-3 said:
BengaBenga said:
Fuck awesome!

Can't wait.

yeah i know it's the best trailer for it ive seen yet but i don't typically look for them, man i hope the game won't dissapiont me

If you already played the demo you should now. If you can live with the controls and the fact that Sheva is constantly in your way it will be a hell of a ride.

If not, well at least the CGI looks great and the story will likely be the best one yet.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
BHR-3 said:
BengaBenga said:
Fuck awesome!

Can't wait.

If you already played the demo you should now. If you can live with the controls and the fact that Sheva is constantly in your way it will be a hell of a ride.

If not, well at least the CGI looks great and the story will likely be the best one yet.

CGI? Isn't it all in-game?

BengaBenga said:
BHR-3 said:
BengaBenga said:
Fuck awesome!

Can't wait.

yeah i had no prob with the controls sheva i wasnt feeling her being there with me but i'll get used to it the AI did some dumb things but it was a demo and there are harder difficulties so i don't have much to complain about

i was kinda referring to the story and character introductions and how the story will end at the end of the game if i will like it

Play Me

--OkeyDokey-- said:
BengaBenga said:
BHR-3 said:
BengaBenga said:
Fuck awesome!

Can't wait.

CGI? Isn't it all in-game?

As far as I can tell most of the trailer is CGI. The difference in the demo between the two movies and the in-game graphics is quite large. The in-game looks great, but not THAT great. The zombies are by far not that detailed during the game for example.

I know who the mystery woman is at the end of the trailer too

m I allowed to express my thoughts on what I felt when I found out whi she was or willl it be a spoileR????!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I came