By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone2 Walkthrough (25 Minutes) ohhh damn.

Dolla Dolla said:
Questions that I want answered, and I hope some of you can:

1) What's the word on multiplayer for Killzone 2?
2) Is there co-op in this game?

The game is gorgeous, but it needs these two things to increase the replay value. So, does anyone know the goods or can point me to an article that talks about them?

Anyone???

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
Dolla Dolla said:
Questions that I want answered, and I hope some of you can:

1) What's the word on multiplayer for Killzone 2?
2) Is there co-op in this game?

The game is gorgeous, but it needs these two things to increase the replay value. So, does anyone know the goods or can point me to an article that talks about them?

Anyone???

No info at all.

Well there will be a online beta so yahh there will be online.

I am glad you're all happy and really hope for the best.

But...

Am I the only one not excited about this game? By December 07 there should be more than enough FPS's for me on PS3 to last me through the year 2525, if I am still alive. (That all seem much more playable, Haze, Quake Wars, UT3 & Orange Box/TF2 FTW) I really hated the first one and the enemies look silly.

The lightning and lighting effects are awesome.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
I am glad you're all happy and really hope for the best.

But...

Am I the only one not excited about this game? By December 07 there should be more than enough FPS's for me on PS3 to last me through the year 2525, if I am still alive. (That all seem much more playable, Haze, Quake Wars, UT3 & Orange Box/TF2 FTW) I really hated the first one and the enemies look silly.

The lightning and lighting effects are awesome.

Its you.

For me its Not another UR3 powered or shiny colors wanna be shooter, yes Gears looks great but not everything has to be glossy. Iam not even going to get into techno colors Halo.

I want a dark twised evil gritty wars a bitch type shooter.

Personally, I prefer the way the game looks with a bit of color

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

@sinear

I agree, I would prefer more light to see the environments. But that's only one stage, and hopefully there will be some where light is plentiful.

just progress in the game, kill 1 or 2 "ligthing canon" and the "sun(s)" will shine again and show u some more colored visual during the later levels.

(speculattion only)

Time to Work !