By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE5: PS3 vs 360 comparison, WTF?

disolitude said:

PS3 still looks much better than the proposed Wii version... :P

You just damn near made my pop come out of my nose. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Around the Network

@BMaker11

lol. Glad I could help... :)

disolitude said:

i would buy a Wii version of RE5 any time over the Ps3 version

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

disolitude said:

But....but....the Wii haas teh WaggleZ!!1!!1!

And long armed pygmies by the looks of the first enemy.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

SmokedHostage said:
PS3 has no anti-aliasing :P

It has anti-aliasing, its called quincunx AA. Essentially Microsoft paid $25,000,000 for a penis and Sony paid $25,000,000 for semen to be smeared on the inside of the TV screen. Its a fair trade for both, and im not sure who came out better off.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
SmokedHostage said:
PS3 has no anti-aliasing :P

It has anti-aliasing, its called quincunx AA. Essentially Microsoft paid $25,000,000 for a penis and Sony paid $25,000,000 for semen to be smeared on the inside of the TV screen. Its a fair trade for both, and im not sure who came out better off.

LOL

Onyxmeth said:

Is it really that big of a deal? "Ooo...look. The 360 version looks a little grimier." Christ. You'd think we were staring at two different games here with the way these comparisons always get center stage.

Haha yeah.  I mean... it's not htat big a deal.

The image dont work for me :(

Kasz216 said:
Onyxmeth said:

Is it really that big of a deal? "Ooo...look. The 360 version looks a little grimier." Christ. You'd think we were staring at two different games here with the way these comparisons always get center stage.

Haha yeah.  I mean... it's not htat big a deal.

This. Seriously people. :s

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

How many times has this come up?

This is a comparison of the demo build, and we already know (and have known for ages) that there's a large difference between the PS3's demo build and final build. We've know this since before even the 360 demo released.

Where the 360 demo build is better than the PS3's final build, apparently the PS3 final build is on par with the 360 final build.