By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE5: PS3 vs 360 comparison, WTF?

Oh dear the 360 version has bump mapped textures on the rusty walls! While it sucks that developers are too lazy to produce the exact same version for both systems I think the game will be okay without bump mapped rust. As someone who isn't a big lover of ultra realistic styles I could care less.

Maybe the install will help equal things out anyway.

Around the Network

Are the pictures for real ??????? i mean i played the demo on the PS3 and nothing looked like the first pic (Blurred Textures),,, i am not defending anything,,
but i smell a photoshop crime !

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

OMFG! THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! FUCK YOU CAPCOM! FUCK YOU!

perpride said:
OMFG! THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! FUCK YOU CAPCOM! FUCK YOU!

THey don't look the same.

im gonna be too busy blasting zombies and running for my life to notice the difference. *Stops and stares at the textures, gets killed*

Around the Network

wtf! Capcom you #$@$@s!!

The same game on two platforms looks the same - how dare you!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

S'this final code?

Buy SCEWWS games first if you are bothered by these things. Otherwise, get used to them. I'm skipping RE5 so I don't care eitherway.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

ya know, both of your images are block cause you are posting them from freaking 4chan.... and I should be doing work

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

disolitude said:

PS3 still looks much better than the proposed Wii version... :P

Ooo...give me this one!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.