By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE5: PS3 vs 360 comparison, WTF?

disolitude said:

PS3 still looks much better than the proposed Wii version... :P

(Wii RE5 Picture)

But, but, but.......gameplay > graphics :P

Around the Network

I was surprised by how much better the 360 version looks and runs compared to the ps3 version, most online sites have very good comparisons now or you could just try both demos to see the difference!

Who really cares? Im usually running by a wall and stuff not staring at it...Oh and I think RE 5's demo sucked so Im not getting the game...il stick to playing RE 4 till a better RE comes by...developers are being lazy wih the Ps3 though they are just porting over the game from the 360

Still makes me wanna buy it for my PS3. Loved the demo lots and kept playing it over again constantly.

**Anybody else got the rotten egg and knows what it does? I got it from killing a zombie and I used it on myself and it almost killed me! Any other use for it?

Feylic said:
I'm pretty sure we'll see some changes between the demo and the final release. I played the 360 version first and thought it was awesome, then played the ps3 a few days later and it just felt like it was unfinished. Loading took awhile, the graphics and position of screens for co-op looked off, and the game crashed/froze on loading a few times, needing a complete ps3 restart. It was much too shoddy to be a final release version...

Hey who cares. It seems PS3 owners don't mind from these responses. I guess most of them knew this would happen when they bought a PS3 so they stopped caring. I am going to enjoy it on my 360. Not trying to flame, I mean as long as the gameplay is similar who cares

Around the Network

It is funny seeing people complain about these comparissons from both ps3 and 360 owners.

In all honesty the games look good still.

LOL @ disolitude, so true based on efforts developers put in on Wii.

Just look at the poor Wii, there are games on it that look like N64, PS1, PS2.

Now that is the REAL SERIOUS BULLSHIT RIGHT THERE.

This is the kind of think that would frustrate.

As with most games, I don't think you're going to care that much while playing. Looks good on both. 360 looks better. But I wasn't saying "This doesn't look good" before scrolling down to look at the 360.

PS3 has no anti-aliasing :P

Pixel Art can be fun.

This could simply be a case of the demo builds being at different stages of development.

A comparison of the final release builds will be much more worthwhile.

I have both versions (demos) and they are not different. I spent a few minutes looking at the two. Flipping video modes and such. One was a little darker than the other and other than that they looks so dam the same.