By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The reason you love Nintendo?

The reason I like Nintendo is in many ways, simply because:

-their uniqueness
-they never fail with their first-party titles
-always manages to make a affordable console
-their games manage to bring new people into gaming

I will admit//I haven't been focusing on the Wii or DS like I should//I'm kinda pissed at that considering the wealth of titles out for both consoles//its just hard to find the time to play that console when your a owner of a PS3 and Xbox 360//lol

Overall I like what they are doing and look forward to them in the future//again I'm satisfied with their offering//I just want a Wii Wind Waker sequel//lol

Around the Network

Mario

'nuff said.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

supermariouniverse said:
Mario

'nuff said.

Perfect answer!!! You Win!!!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

SMB3 (2 player for the win), SM World (so many secret exits, so perfect) , Ocarina of Time, Pilotwings 64 (i really liked it), Pokemon Red/Blue (anyone else remember serial battle?), SM64 (blew my mind at the time), SM Galaxy (just excellent)...

I don't "love" any company, but i definately respect them for many of their excellent games.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Also, because my first game was SMW for the SNES which also explains why I love Mario so much.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Bump

Nintendo still doomed?

Mario and Zelda games are my 2 reasons why like Nintendo.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Nintendo eh?

Well, it's all about the games of course! And with franchises such as Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pikmin, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and many others, the good times keep rollin'.

This will probably echo many...

Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Starfox, and many other first and third party games. The N64 period was a great time, just like the PS2 period. Now the Wii is starting to push some great software. I think the Wii is going to have some fantastic games in the near future that will appeal to all gamers, and not just the casuals/non gamers.

Let's not forget the handhelds either!

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

The games that they make.