By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The reason you love Nintendo?

Because they made me a gamer and all the stuff said before and because I bought some of their stock and made enought money to buy a wii and ten games with it AHAH!

Around the Network

Super Mario in the arcades, Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt/Power Pad/Kibry's Adventure/Zelda NES, SMW/Killer Instinct/DKC SNES, Mario 64 N64, Wii Sports/Wii Play/SSBB Wii, Picross DS

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Torillian said:
supermario128 said:
Torillian said:
Earthbound, which is also weirdly the reason for my biggest issue with Nintendo.

Not releasing Earthbound 3?

well yes, not translating Mother 3 and releasing it in the West.

There is a translated version available on the web.  Not condoning that, but since Nintendo doesn't seem interested in releasing it here ever I don't feel bad about it. 

OT:  I love Nintendo because of the strong connection they have with my childhood and lots of great memories.  It's not a feeling that's likely to ever change.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Nintendo tends to grasp hold of you while you grow up. Sure I swayed a little during 16/32-bit era a little but I eventually found my way back.

IP's creativeness, custumer service, and its Japaneeseness.

Around the Network

Memory is kinda fuzzy, but I think it went like this: After the big game, Nintendo was walking back to the locker room. I gave Nintendo a sip of my Coca-Cola. When I was walking away, Nintendo stopped and tossed me his jersey. It was the greatest moment of my life! Ever since then, I was in love!!

loved all their systems, but the main reason why people love nintendo is because they love making games and they want everyone to play. they don't care if ur a kid, old, gay, straight, white, yellow, or even mudblood they just make games that everyone can play in peace, love, and in harmony man.

I love Nintendo because they have a cool company logo (among other things) <3

It's so red and shiny!

I like them for a certain kind of magic that I juuust can't put my finger on.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Because their weekly numbers give me the jollies.

Ugh, that felt so dirty.......I can't believe I said that. That's the last time I say anything like that.
Why do I love Nintendo? Because they make games that I enjoy playing, everything from Zelda to Wii Fit. Oh, and Sonic seems to have found a new home......it was so nice of Nintendo to take him in. They had their bitter disputes a long ways back, but now they're BFF!