By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Sqrl said:
AllAll said:
Solidar don't be a tool, if you don't like someones post argue it and disprove their view point.

Asking for them to be banned for no reason makes you look like a 12 year old bitch.

For a single post I would completely agree, but Hus has quite a track record.

He has a track record for being pro sony wich will get you flamed all the way to hell on here.  He did not start anything in this thread, he did not quote anyone and say anuthing bad about them.

Just an opinion (harsh one) on the article posted that some one flat out attacked with out any argument what so ever.

Around the Network

Do you see the button next to quote Solidar? It says "Report this post". Click that button on Hus's post.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Solidar said:
jhlennon1 said:
Solidar said:
Hus said:
Well written by dumb. Their bitching about what enough hardcore games and lack of PS3 support LOL. The guy who wrote it might want to do a llittle research and learn just how big Sonys dev capability is and that 90% of it is being focused on the PS3 and NOT the PS2 or PSP.

Thats article is just opinion based on a lacks of knowledge.

"Sony's main focus at present remains firmly on the PS2 and the PSP"

This pretty much shows the writer has no clue wtf hes writing about, and its right from the start.

I was wondering when Hus would make an appearance to keep supporting the sinking ship that is the PS3. I honestly don't know why the admins on this site don't ban you already...

Sinking ship? LOL WTF... The 360 sales suck as well, when will users get that through their heads. We'll have to see how the big games that are being released on the system sell before the ship shinking or the system is dead crap starts.

Banned from the site? You can't be taken seriously....

Hmmm, I never said the 360 was doing great either, but it does have MORE THAN TWICE THE SALES OF PS3! And most normal people on here agree that Hus should be banned. He is a moronic little kid and just cusses and starts flame wars because so many people hate Sony.

360 should have twice sales since it was launched more then 12mths earlier then the PS3, same with the gaming library. But I ask you this, what was the 360 library like in it's first 12mths? What were those sales like? Oh that's right, BAD. It's still not great, but neither system is dead. That is just silly talk.

And if Hus deserves a ban then so do you because you have done the exact same thing, only for the opposite side. Stop acting immature and let the moderators decide what happens and just discuss the matter at hand. The mods do not need your assistance.

The difference is that the 360 has a dedicated install base, is no longer a blackhole for cash like the PS3 still is, has more major games coming to it, is the primary console for most PS360 multiplat games, and will always be cheaper.  That's not to say the PS3 has gone to Davy Jones Locker just yet but it is to say that at the moment it's on its way there.

Maybe to you, but I disagree. There are just too many great games coming up for the system. It will never be #1 but at this point, that is a non issue.

Hasn't it already been said what happened?

Hus posted flamebait.
Solidar took it.
Hus insulted.
You defended him.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I don't see how flaming a non-biased article then going on to insult people is pro-sony Killzone3.

What flaming, thats his opinion if you dont like it just ignore it. He did not say the artice is biased and anti sony or any crap like that.

Around the Network
Solidar said:
dtewi said:
Solidar, if you didn't post how the PS3 is a sinking ship this would not have happened. But you shouldn't have insulted someone in your post Hus. This was a non-biased article and you came here and flamed on it, you shouldn't have done that.

And that's exactly why Hus should be banned...all he does is flame people....

No, your the one that should be baned.  You started this, your the one flaming people becasue of their opinion.. 

Some noob out of nowhere goes attacks hus, are you GBallZack.  I know those two did not get along, this is something she probably would do.

He pretty much implied that the writer is stupid and biased.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

MikeB said:

We all heard about how wonderful the XBox 360 sold last year and how pathetic PS3 sales are, but if you align console launches the PS3 seems to slightly outperform the XBox 360 for the same period of availability.

right on.

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=All&cons2=PS3&reg2=All&cons3=X360&reg3=All&align=1

I was gonna make this point... 

You Spoony Bard!

jhlennon1 said:
Solidar said:
jhlennon1 said:
Solidar said:
Hus said:
Well written by dumb. Their bitching about what enough hardcore games and lack of PS3 support LOL. The guy who wrote it might want to do a llittle research and learn just how big Sonys dev capability is and that 90% of it is being focused on the PS3 and NOT the PS2 or PSP.

Thats article is just opinion based on a lacks of knowledge.

"Sony's main focus at present remains firmly on the PS2 and the PSP"

This pretty much shows the writer has no clue wtf hes writing about, and its right from the start.

I was wondering when Hus would make an appearance to keep supporting the sinking ship that is the PS3. I honestly don't know why the admins on this site don't ban you already...

Sinking ship? LOL WTF... The 360 sales suck as well, when will users get that through their heads. We'll have to see how the big games that are being released on the system sell before the ship shinking or the system is dead crap starts.

Banned from the site? You can't be taken seriously....

Hmmm, I never said the 360 was doing great either, but it does have MORE THAN TWICE THE SALES OF PS3! And most normal people on here agree that Hus should be banned. He is a moronic little kid and just cusses and starts flame wars because so many people hate Sony.

360 should have twice sales since it was launched more then 12mths earlier then the PS3, same with the gaming library. But I ask you this, what was the 360 library like in it's first 12mths? What were those sales like? Oh that's right, BAD. It's still not great, but neither system is dead. That is just silly talk.

And if Hus deserves a ban then so do you because you have done the exact same thing, only for the opposite side. Stop acting immature and let the moderators decide what happens and just discuss the matter at hand. The mods do not need your assistance.

Yes, the 360 should have more sales since it has been out longer...too bad Nintendo has more sales than both in much less time.

The 360 had no competition when it first came out...the PS3 has the 360 and Wii to compete with.

This is my first day posting and was only defending myself against what was said about me.

Hus is on here everyday flaming people that have said nothing about him. So there is a big difference between him and me.

So we should just ingore Hus's insults because you side with him Killzone3?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you