By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Solidar, you're just as childish. You're as "black" as you're calling Hus, Mr. Kettle, so either grow up yourself or stow it.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Around the Network
MikeB said:
I think you missed the point of my previous message. The PS3 was designed to last a decade as a high performance gaming platform. In Sony's, developers' and my view Blu-Ray is crucial for the long run, not having to deal with game development sacrifices.

By saying that, you have no idea where little societies like Intell, AMD or Nvidia are aiming to regarding 3D technonology within a few years do you ?

By the time PS3 CPU was designed, all what possible was multicore CPUs.

Within 2-3 years from now, there will be massive multicore hybrid CPU-GPU designs.

Don't you think that was largely predictable and that Sony don't obviously know that ?

In this timeframe, PS3 graphics will be as outdated as those of PS2 compared to PS3. 

IMO, you ate the PR of Sony regarding why PS3 includes BR drive.

The 2 things i will ever say about that subject are :

1) BR drive is a trojan in HD format war

2) It can be usefull for games in many ways, but it is not its primary purpose.

Hus said:
Solidar said:
Hus said:
Well written by dumb. Their bitching about what enough hardcore games and lack of PS3 support LOL. The guy who wrote it might want to do a llittle research and learn just how big Sonys dev capability is and that 90% of it is being focused on the PS3 and NOT the PS2 or PSP.

Thats article is just opinion based on a lacks of knowledge.

"Sony's main focus at present remains firmly on the PS2 and the PSP"

This pretty much shows the writer has no clue wtf hes writing about, and its right from the start.

I was wondering when Hus would make an appearance to keep supporting the sinking ship that is the PS3. I honestly don't know why the admins on this site don't ban you already...

Ohh noes someone done not think like all the nintendo people.

ban them, ban then all Hail nintendo Hail fuhrer.

Actually you probably should be banned.  You are easily the number one source for troll posts and flamebait on this site.  Almost every thread you post in turns into an argument or a flamefest.  Just like this one is about to....

To Each Man, Responsibility

Hus, you are trolling. Do not insult people because they do not have the same opinion. Stop before you get banned.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Solidar don't be a tool, if you don't like someones post argue it and disprove their view point.

Asking for them to be banned for no reason makes you look like a 12 year old bitch.

Around the Network
Hus said:
News flash, you quted me for no reason whining about my post.

Some 9 year olds cant handle other people opinion.

You really do not want to get into a flame war with me kid. I will make you look 1000000x more retarded than you already make yourself look. The fact that you can't spell a single word correctly and repeat jokes made about you about other people really makes me laugh. The admins on this site need to tell you to shut up already. You add nothing to this site besides BS. All you do is start flame wars.

AllAll said:
Solidar don't be a tool, if you don't like someones post argue it and disprove their view point.

Asking for them to be banned for no reason makes you look like a 12 year old bitch.

For a single post I would completely agree, but Hus has quite a track record.  

To Each Man, Responsibility
Solidar said:
HappySqurriel said:
Solidar said:
I have a theory that Sony put a Blu-ray player in the PS3 for the sole purpose of trying to win the HD war. I think Sony is more worried about winning that war than making the PS3 successful. Sony will make a lot more money if Blu-ray wins than they would on the PS3, no matter how successful it is. There are a lot more people that watch movies than there are people that play games. Plus, most people buy a larger library of movies than they do games...

I have said since well before the PS3 launched that I couldn't see how Sony could be more profitable from Blu-Ray than from theoritical profits from the PS3; they probably make 10 to 20 times as much revenue from the licencing of a third party PS3 game than they would from the licencing off of a Blu-Ray movie. I honestly believe that Sony never saw the risk in selling a console for $600 and believed that people would line-up to pay it in record numbers; essentially they thought they could easily win the HD war because 30 Million gamers would buy the PS3 by the end of 2007 because gamers love the Playstation brand.

Um, Sony would make more money off Blu-ray because all the companies that want to make Blu-ray products, hardware AND software, have to pay royalties to Sony.

Sony isn't the only company in the bluray coalition so they would only get some fraction of the royalties.  As for profits, the PS3 has dug a huge hole in Sony's ledgerbook.  Prior to 2004 when PSP costs began, Sony made around $660 million a year on video games.   Starting in 2005 when PS3 costs kicked in Sony has made (in millions$) 404, 75, -1,969, and is aiming for close to -1,000 this year.  Adding those together means Sony has lost about $5 billion in potential profit from the PS3 already.  Until profit returns to more normal $660 million range Sony will continue to fall behind.  Is bluray going to bring in $6 billion (to account for future losses) alone?  I very much doubt it.  That's not to even mention lost return on investment Sony could have gotten from their video game division profits that will end up totalling in the billions.  I got the numbers from NeoGAF last night by the way.

Sony would have been much better off making the PS3 a poor man's HD system that still looked better than the Wii on SD and selling bluray seperately on its own merits.  I've thought that from the moment we heard the PS3 would cost at least $500.

As for Hus, assuming that is the same Hus, he's been banned many a time before.

dtewi said:
Hus, you are trolling. Do not insult people because they do not have the same opinion. Stop before you get banned.

I know your a nintendo supporter but are you blind?

So i cant post my opinion about the article becasue i will be attacked for it, like i just was.

Ohh you dont see that do you, iam not surprised.

ChichiriMuyo said:
Solidar, you're just as childish. You're as "black" as you're calling Hus, Mr. Kettle, so either grow up yourself or stow it.

Excuse me, but today is my FIRST time posting on this site idiot. Hus is on here EVERYDAY talking a bunch of noise about EVERYBODY.