By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hus said:
dtewi said:
Hus, you are trolling. Do not insult people because they do not have the same opinion. Stop before you get banned.

I know your a nintendo supporter but are you blind?

So i cant post my opinion about the article becasue i will be attacked for it, like i just was.

Ohh you dont see that do you, iam not surprised.

Except you did not post an opinion. You came on here talking a bunch of useless noise and cussing like a 12-year-old.

Around the Network
Solidar said:
Hus said:
Well written by dumb. Their bitching about what enough hardcore games and lack of PS3 support LOL. The guy who wrote it might want to do a llittle research and learn just how big Sonys dev capability is and that 90% of it is being focused on the PS3 and NOT the PS2 or PSP.

Thats article is just opinion based on a lacks of knowledge.

"Sony's main focus at present remains firmly on the PS2 and the PSP"

This pretty much shows the writer has no clue wtf hes writing about, and its right from the start.

I was wondering when Hus would make an appearance to keep supporting the sinking ship that is the PS3. I honestly don't know why the admins on this site don't ban you already...

Sinking ship? LOL WTF... The 360 sales suck as well, when will users get that through their heads. We'll have to see how the big games that are being released on the system sell before the ship shinking or the system is dead crap starts.

Banned from the site? You can't be taken seriously.... 

@ Solidar

Sony has ALREADY lost, period.

Wishful thinking? The Nintendo Wii performed really well so far (I'm a huge supporter, if not for this forum's over representation of Sony hating Nintendo fans ), but seriously how can you know what the market will be like 5 years from now? Do you even know if you or your neighbours would own a HDTV? Do you know what a PS3 or a Nintendo Wii will cost? Even Pachter, who's job it is to make predictions regarding the console wars is more often wrong than right (at least with regard to the more daring statements)!

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

jhlennon1 said:
Solidar said:
Hus said:
Well written by dumb. Their bitching about what enough hardcore games and lack of PS3 support LOL. The guy who wrote it might want to do a llittle research and learn just how big Sonys dev capability is and that 90% of it is being focused on the PS3 and NOT the PS2 or PSP.

Thats article is just opinion based on a lacks of knowledge.

"Sony's main focus at present remains firmly on the PS2 and the PSP"

This pretty much shows the writer has no clue wtf hes writing about, and its right from the start.

I was wondering when Hus would make an appearance to keep supporting the sinking ship that is the PS3. I honestly don't know why the admins on this site don't ban you already...

Sinking ship? LOL WTF... The 360 sales suck as well, when will users get that through their heads. We'll have to see how the big games that are being released on the system sell before the ship shinking or the system is dead crap starts.

Banned from the site? You can't be taken seriously.... 

Hmmm, I never said the 360 was doing great either, but it does have MORE THAN TWICE THE SALES OF PS3! And most normal people on here agree that Hus should be banned. He is a moronic little kid and just cusses and starts flame wars because so many people hate Sony.

Why does any pro sony post always get attacked, and when the person fights back the nintendo people complain about him.

Why not complain about the person starting it ?

Is a peo sony opinion not allowed on here ? its ok to flame any one who is pro sony and if they fight back just team up on them.

Around the Network

Solidar, if you didn't post how the PS3 is a sinking ship this would not have happened. But you shouldn't have insulted someone in your post Hus. This was a non-biased article and you came here and flamed on it, you shouldn't have done that.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

MikeB said:
@ Solidar

Sony has ALREADY lost, period.

Wishful thinking? The Nintendo Wii performed really well so far (I'm a huge supporter, if not for this forum's over representation of Sony hating Nintendo fans ), but seriously how can you know what the market will be like 5 years from now? Do you even know if you or your neighbours would own a HDTV? Do you know what a PS3 or a Nintendo Wii will cost? Even Pachter who's job it is to make predictions regarding the console wars is more often wrong than right (at least with regard to the more daring statements)!

I do have over 20 years of gaming experience and I do know, for a fact, that no system that has ever cost consumers as much as the PS3 has ever been successful.

I don't see how flaming a non-biased article then going on to insult people is pro-sony Killzone3.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

jhlennon1 said:

The difference is that the 360 has a dedicated install base, is no longer a blackhole for cash like the PS3 still is, has more major games coming to it, is the primary console for most PS360 multiplat games, and will always be cheaper.  That's not to say the PS3 has gone to Davy Jones Locker just yet but it is to say that at the moment it's on its way there.

dtewi said:
Solidar, if you didn't post how the PS3 is a sinking ship this would not have happened. But you shouldn't have insulted someone in your post Hus. This was a non-biased article and you came here and flamed on it, you shouldn't have done that.

And that's exactly why Hus should be banned...all he does is flame people....