By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xenogears GREATEST RPG OF ALL TIME

xenogears was perfect 2 me, the story was one of the greatest out there and so was the battle system and music!!!

whats your opinion?

Around the Network
g-value said:

xenogears was perfect 2 me, the story was one of the greatest out there and so was the battle system and music!!!

whats your opinion?

YEAH BABY!!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Yes Yes and YES!

Even my Avatar agrees

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I think you might have mistaken Xenogears for Gears of War. :P

But seriously though, I've never played it. I've heard only great things about it, I just need Sony to HTFU and put it up on the European PSN. *Shakes fist*

Christhor said:
I think you might have mistaken Xenogears for Gears of War. :P

But seriously though, I've never played it. I've heard only great things about it, I just need Sony to HTFU and put it up on the European PSN. *Shakes fist*

Gears of War couldn't hold Xenogears jock strap.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

What was your favorite character?

Mine was Emeralda by far, especially when I leave her at as low a level as possible and then have her grow up. O.o

AWESOMENESS!

Enjoy everyone here who is a XenoFan.

With vocals

Small two of Pieces.

Currently playing:

I played it and got near the end once, butr never finished it. Lost my MC.

Edit: and why is this on Microsoft discussion?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

my favorite character was Fei his backstory and character development was out of this world

Maybe not thé most greatest RPG of all time, but surely one the greatest. It's a real shame they never released it in Europe, but i was lucky enough to get it on import way back when it came out :) Epic story, epic music, a great cast of characters and a good battle system.. Most RPG's fail by comparison. A lot of people hope for a FFVII remake, including me, but Xenogears deserves a remake just as much!

Collecting free bitcoin @ https://freebitco.in/?r=5970871

I would love a remake of this game (although it will NEVER happen).

Give it some HD sprites and update the graphics, leave everything else unchanged.

It would be like an orgasm in a game case.

Currently playing: