By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The God of War III Media Blowout is HERE!!!

Appolose.

Killzone 2 has been in development 4 years i think u should give it some time its to early to compare but imo Gow3 will be better looking than Killzone 2 and i think most of people here agree with me.

Around the Network

If that's the idea, that would make more sense. But people are reacting to this trailer, not it's potential (or so I'm gathering).

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

This has to be the most amazing Trailer I have ever seen....It's the way it was all put together guys...The music to the intense action with blood everywhere...it was like watching a movie trailer or something...it gave me goosebumps :) lmao while this might not be actual gameplay you got to hand it to them....this trailer will get attention and get people HYPED and thats the point of trailers...

I want more! Wouldn't it be epic to include a remastered Gow1+2 in a collectors set!

...................I think I just shit myself

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

Then God said to Moses "LET THEE GOD OF WAR III HYPE THREADS COMMENCE!"

WOW! HOLY SHIT!

Oh my god.

That was pure 100% awesome.

But it's too soon! They should have released all of this on 28th February! It's killing the KZ2 hype!

Must...keep...Helghast...avatar...for...two...weeks.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

WOW HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I Love Kratos.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

It makes it hard to keep the PS3 fanboy ego in check, I tell ya. Trailers like these do alot more for morale than the sales figures these days.
@Kantor Keep it togther :)
Alltogthernow Killzone 2! Killzone 2!