By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The God of War III Media Blowout is HERE!!!

Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ jpes

No sense in arguing with him, he downplays ANYTHING Sony related, just check his post history.

Mostly - compared to the unrealistic statements from Sony fans, yes I do.

Anyway, if you and many other people in this thread are delusional and actually believe the trailer is real gameplay of course I'm gonna argue against it. So in that perspective it makes perfect sense for me to say that what we see in the trailer isn't very impressive.

This is like the Killzone 2005 trailer blowout all over again.

Yeah and looked what happened with KZ2

Around the Network

Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ jpes

No sense in arguing with him, he downplays ANYTHING Sony related, just check his post history.

Mostly - compared to the unrealistic statements from Sony fans, yes I do.

Anyway, if you and many other people in this thread are delusional and actually believe the trailer is real gameplay of course I'm gonna argue against it. So in that perspective it makes perfect sense for me to say that what we see in the trailer isn't very impressive.

This is like the Killzone 2005 trailer blowout all over again.

Wow not even close. GoW 3 looks amazing, but even I can see KZ2 looks many times better :/ still looks great though, and I'm glad seeing as this was the reason I bought a PS3 :D

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Wow. I'm really looking forward to playing this!

For those of you who say you don't see anything impressive about this trailer.... Dang. Hard crowd to please!

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

I just shat.