By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The God of War III Media Blowout is HERE!!!

i m surprised no one has mentioned this:

the released date will be announced at E3

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172778

Around the Network
City17 said:
It makes it hard to keep the PS3 fanboy ego in check, I tell ya. Trailers like these do alot more for morale than the sales figures these days.
@Kantor Keep it togther :)
Alltogthernow Killzone 2! Killzone 2!

Alright, we'll stay with Killzone 2, since it's so awesome, but screw inFamous, after the 27th, we move onto God of War III!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

iron_megalith has been muted.

I think kratos voice is different now

oh that gives me googly bumps! awesome Kratos! awesome!

Around the Network

IT'S SO AMAZING TO SEE MORE ON GOD OF WAR 3 :3

If anyone here is curious as to all the wow comment's in here. It's probably more linked to the fact that some very awesome things have been announced for the title, the graphics are stunning sure, but this game has a whole year of development ahead of it :P The graphics are one of the last things we should be focusing on at this point.

This game is going to be so epic @_@ anyone who's read some of the interviews, or watched the vids on G4 know exactly what I'm talking about. MAD LOVE for this series!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Don't worry about graphics guys(they are great) everyone knows God of War is GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!! When people use graphics as examples, it is so easy to bring a game down by saying the stupid word "meh". I hate that word its so f'ing stupid.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Yeah, WOW....just....WOW!! I have now pre-ordered from Amazon. This game looks freakin AMAZING!! So clean already. I cant wait till the final version. DEMO in 09 maybe?

H O L Y ****!

I want to add the trailer to my sig, but I don't know if its coming out this year >_<

This looks amazing! :D 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

LOL agreed Pharaoh, just look at those screenies that show the graphics of the conference, then the graphics of the vid's now xD

This game is still cooking guys! I'm sure the framerates, graphics, and anything tied up with optimizations is still very much so in the pipeline, and one of the reasons were so hopped up, is that even knowing this, the material they presented looks fantastic!

The Santa Monica studio's are known for delivering, and the tidbits they've filled us in on seem too good to be true (but being from SM studio's they probably said fuck that statement, and it is true AND too good :P )

GOD OF WAR BABY!!!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.