By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Low KZ2 Pre-Orders means NO gamespot Midnight Launch! (confirmed)

dbot said:
All of the Killzone 2 demos were sold out at the Gamestop I shop at. I never really thought this game would have a midnight launch, so I don't really know what to make of this news.

how can a demo be sold out?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
dbot said:
All of the Killzone 2 demos were sold out at the Gamestop I shop at. I never really thought this game would have a midnight launch, so I don't really know what to make of this news.

how can a demo be sold out?

the key codes were thrown away?

Zomb1337 said:
Sony isnt advertising Killzone 2 AT ALL from what I've seen....I have not seen a single Killzone 2 ad what so ever.

why advertize a game releasing in weeks. i expect it to start happening on the 20th

huh, its definatley not weak advertising because they've had a huge ad on their website for forever now. And to Squilliam the last game I remember with a midnight launch was Gears of War 2. Either way I can't wait for K2

I still refuse to believe SONY is going to advertise KZ2 properly......I'll believe it when I see it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Well, MGS 4 didn't have one if i remember.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BenVTrigger said:
huh, its definatley not weak advertising because they've had a huge ad on their website for forever now. And to Squilliam the last game I remember with a midnight launch was Gears of War 2. Either way I can't wait for K2

Ahh makes sense! The Xbox 360 has a much larger console population.

Tease.

did COD:WAW have one?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

A bit disappointing, hopefully when the ads pick up the pre-orders will pick up

darthdevidem01 said:
I still refuse to believe SONY is going to advertise KZ2 properly......I'll believe it when I see it

well it has no use advertising when the game isn't released yet.

unless the ad budget would be as big as the one for halo 3

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.