By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Low KZ2 Pre-Orders means NO gamespot Midnight Launch! (confirmed)

Lurker said:
Not a good sign for the US sales. Must be a lack of interest since it's not on 360.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

Around the Network

@Lurker, of course if it was Multiplatform, We wouldn't have all the Killzone 2 Hate ( And I would still be every bit as excited about it, Just as I was when Tekken WAS PS3 exclusive , and Now I Have the same excitement it being Multiplatform)

It's done on a store by store basis. They need over a hundred pre-orders to do a midnight launch.

Since when is Gamestop responsible for advertising any game!?

dbot said:
Neoraf said:
Killzone2 hype = a hoax?

After all the bigs hopes (LBP, Haze, MGS4, Resistance2, Socom, Killzone2) to turn the tide around...

What will be the PS3's next savior?

You forgot GT5P, God of War 3, GT5, Heavy Rain, InFamous,  etc.  When are people going to realize that the PS3 doesn't need a savior and is constantly delivering some top notch exclusives?

2 times GT5? anyway that list is getting old see my post  * GT5,FF13v,GOW

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

shudders at the thought of this game as being multiplat---that would be huge

who cares if its not getting a midnight launch? would it really pain gamers to wait a few more hours for the shops to open? While it could signify lower demand than expected in gameSTOP stores thats it.

Ive been to FOUR ebgames (gamestop) in different malls + my town, all maxed pre-orders.

@Lurker.

Troll, just because it's on the PS3 doesn't mean people are intrested in it, quit trolling on this site.

makingmusic476 said:
It's done on a store by store basis. They need over a hundred pre-orders to do a midnight launch.

You do work at gamestop dont you.... If my memory is right, do you know roughly how many pre-orders you have?

Lurker said:
Not a good sign for the US sales. Must be a lack of interest since it's not on 360.

Or most just made EU psn accounts and downlaoded the demo with out any hassle.