By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Eurogamer Hammers Fear 2: 5/10

@ Disolitude

I know what you're saying man.
I bought the 80GB MGS4 PS3 bundle in August.
Beat MGS4 and some online (online fucking sucked, I don't care! It fucking sucked!)
Did everything I could with it, and returned it 2 weeks later.
It offered barely anything that the 360 couldn't...
Played some COD4 online on it which was not as good as 360. People would actually talk on 360. It's not a ghosttown...
PS Store was lacking...
It really stank...

Although, I do have to admit, this was before LBP came out but I'm still not THAT interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

funny thing is that people on vgchartz were claiming that this will be better than killzone 2. Infact, didn't someone make a bet that FEAR 2 reviews would be better than killzone 2 reviews? LOL looks like you're off to a great start (not).

cura said:
funny thing is that people on vgchartz were claiming that this will be better than killzone 2. Infact, didn't someone make a bet that FEAR 2 reviews would be better than killzone 2 reviews? LOL looks like you're off to a great start (not).

I would say many more people compared the game to Gears of War 2. Its a factor of dozens maybe vs whats probably a single case.

Tease.

The Demo was good. I am buying the game.

The first FEAR was one of the worst game s i played in this generation. Why this would be any different?

I trust eurogamer, this game sucks. Not even a rent

Around the Network

The freaking demo was scary but the shooting was totally fake.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

disolitude said:
SpartanFX said:
disolitude said:
SpartanFX said:
disolitude said:
SpartanFX said:
disolitude said:
meh...still would rather play this over killzone 2 any day...demo was great.

what does this thread has to do with KZ2?don't be such a fanboy man.

you also rather play alone in the dark over MGS4,casue it's a better game ,,,amirite?lol XD

There are posts before mine that reference killzone 2 as "superior". Don't cherry pick when you're calling people fanboys... I would rather play alone in the dark than play MGS4 again yes...is that a problem? PS3 version would be awesome actually...

bad taste i guess can be a gift some times ,,,amirite? ;)

you are the kind that if you owned PS3 only, you would say: I rather play haze than halo 3 anyday .

You don't know me well enough to make any asumptions. Besides, I tried Haze and it blows.

i know so does alone in the dark ,,but your definition of good game changes by the console you own.

let's not get off the topic .

I'd own a PS3 if i thought it was necessary and majority of the good games were on it. Believe me I can afford it.

Also I know for a fact you don't care about FEAR 2...Id understand someone who likes FEAR 2 making a thread like this to discuss this review but I have a feeling you just want people to think FEAR 2 sucks for reasons unknown.

Wait a minute. You haven't played the Killzone 2 demo. How can you know you'd rather play FEAR 2?

FWIW, I would give FEAR 2 a 7 based on what was in that demo, I would give KZ2 a 9.5.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Fear was goty in 2005 wasnt it?:) if not, still was one of the best shooters ever made imho.

Fear 2 will go goty this year.  Fuck that reviewer, he doesnt know wtf he's talkin about. Its a fake review anyways so..

2 reasons for 360 sales.

Cheap arcade version, wich the mom buys for the kids.

And microsoft's wallet.

^^fake review? lol how about no.

no way in hell fears 2 will be best FPS this year.

call of duty :MW2 or killzone 2 or halo 3:ODST or bioshock 2 have much higher chance of wining that title.

Its proven on another forum. google it. if so, kz 2 will take the spot. eod for me

2 reasons for 360 sales.

Cheap arcade version, wich the mom buys for the kids.

And microsoft's wallet.