By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

darendt said:
mexitalrish said:
darendt said:
mexitalrish said:
darendt said:
We have decided to get out of the hardware business and develop our games exclusively on Sony platforms. We feel that we should team up and eliminate the Microsoft platform for good.

nah dude, team up with ms.  sony should get kicked out imo.

For me its about the games and good hardware. Nintendo and Sony have a lock on some very fun and entertaining games and Sony always pushes the envelope in terms of hardware. It would be sweet to play some of Nintendos games on a power house like the PS3 and with a good controller. They could even have the Wii mote as a peripheral for those who like it. For me there is no reason to own a 360, I do however own a Wii and a PS3.

yeah i could see why you feel that way.  i have never liked sony because i always kind of viewed them as reason for the fall of nintendo until this generation.  i like the 360 because it has gow and more of my friends own one than those who have a ps3.  ps3 is a great console and has great games, i don't argue against that, but i haven't ever found the any playstation's controllers to be comfortable enough in my hands and i hate sony too much as a company to buy a ps3.  i wouldn't own a 360 if the controller didn't feel comfortable to me but i can't really say i love microsoft a whole bunch.  i have a wii also and love it and i'm a lifelong nintendo fan.  peace dude

Yeah, I have owned every Nintendo console. I dont care much for the Wii due to its lack of HD and the Wii mote, but the games are still fun for the most part. The online also leaves a lot to be desired.

I am pretty much the exact opposite when it comes to the 360. I love the PS contreller. It has been great since the PS1 days. I hope it never changes in terms of button or stick layout. It just feels right. I dont however care much for the layout of the 360 controller.

Everyone has there differences though. There are things about all three that dont like. I dont like the fact Sony killed the 60GB mainboard layout by dropping BC and 2 USB ports, or that they waited for the Dualshock release. The price.....while worth every penny, is still too high IMO. I understand why it is, but at the end of the day, a lot of people like having a stand alone player. I will in the near future.  I am actually dreading the day my PS3 has any issues because I know I cannot replace it. I will have to get it fixed if I can. If not, I guess I will be without a Playstation. I will not buy the new "improved" versions due to there lack of USB ports and BC, two features I use daily.

yeah man i hear ya.  i had to get a new 360 this year but it was because my first one got lost in the mail when it was sent to my dorm.  i only had it for about a month and then poof, it's gone.  bought another one but damn is it pricey.  hope to god i don't get any tech problems w/ it.  hope u dont get any problems with ur ps3 brother

Around the Network
sly777 said:

What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?  It's seems there's gonna be a lot of cool games this year. I'm thinking about Madworld, The conduit and Punch Out. But, honnestly, it miss the BIG annouce from Nintendo. I want something with a impact. Is there a new online Plan ? New first party game ? New system (hum maybee not...) ? There's something missing in Nintendo plan right now. SO...

What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

Maybe a deal with SquareEnix to do Dragon Warrior remakes from the first to the eighth for the Wii.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

A kick ass Zelda game that will blow peoples minds. That is what I am waiting for.

Jordahn said:
sly777 said:

What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?  It's seems there's gonna be a lot of cool games this year. I'm thinking about Madworld, The conduit and Punch Out. But, honnestly, it miss the BIG annouce from Nintendo. I want something with a impact. Is there a new online Plan ? New first party game ? New system (hum maybee not...) ? There's something missing in Nintendo plan right now. SO...

What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

Maybe a deal with SquareEnix to do Dragon Warrior remakes from the first to the eighth for the Wii.

man you make me dream...