By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?  It's seems there's gonna be a lot of cool games this year. I'm thinking about Madworld, The conduit and Punch Out. But, honnestly, it miss the BIG annouce from Nintendo. I want something with a impact. Is there a new online Plan ? New first party game ? New system (hum maybee not...) ? There's something missing in Nintendo plan right now. SO...

What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

Around the Network

Kid Icarus and Zelda Wii. Those are the only epic announcements they can make imo.

New Play Control! Eternal Darkness, and that is the only one that I want from Nintendo

Star Fox Wii

Well, for me it'd be something like this:

1. Star Fox Wii
2. New Zelda Wii
3. F-Zero Wii (with online)
4. Kid Icarus Wii
5. Revival of Donkey Kong (It's so low mostly because I'm skeptical as to how it'd turn out)

Around the Network

Metroid Prime 4

1. Storage solution for DLC, dammit!
2. Wave Race Wii (with traditional controls)
3. Star Fox

The best ones are the ones we can't think of. I certainly could not imagine the Wii before it's conception, and look how that turned out!

I think Zelda Wii will be announced this year. I have a feeling it will use the Wind Waker graphical style, but be first person 1:1 controls. I could be totally wrong, Nintendo are better at this than me, but that's my feeling.

It will also not follow the old formula. The game will go back to the strengths of the original and build on that. So I think you'll have much more freedom in this game of Zelda.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Some new Adventure game & a remake of star fox 1 with an orchestrated soundtrack.

Offer Wii Shop Channel and WiiConnect24 in Romania.

Some new games would be nice, but there are too many I want to buy anyway.