By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

Some new IP's that are just as good as Mario/Zelda/Metriod.

Other people do it. I want it from Nintendo, too.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
I would be very happy if the Sly777 exclusive went multi-platform with the Xbox 360. (Sorry, im just selfish)

Lol . Not you again !!!!

sly777 said:
Squilliam said:
I would be very happy if the Sly777 exclusive went multi-platform with the Xbox 360. (Sorry, im just selfish)

Lol . Not you again !!!!

The Sodium Penthanol will reveal the truth!

Tease.

Ganbare_Goemon said:

‘k, madd propz 2u playboy.. f*n awesome sig..

real coo to see another Goemon fan ~

and on topic:

well,damn it..

every thang that i wuz gonna say hav been mentioned..

yea, well, then i agree

zelda wii, & most importantly storage solution which have been confirmed pretty much

it has been said corruption is tha last of the prime series,

though a spin off would be cool

and, not from Nintendo directly,

a new Super Mario RPG for Wii.. may it be sequel, prequel, anything -quel

i’d even settle w/ DS version

and hopefully, a well-made Donkey Kong Wii, not barrel blast

also, a new IP would be cool, not Captain Rainbow (though I don’t knoe much about it; just don’t care for it)

All 3 mothers in one cart for the ds with a great english translation?

yes I'm living in a fantasy world.

Around the Network

Storage solution!!
Dropping of Friend codes
Diddy Kong Raceing Wii
A sweet starwars or redsteel 2 (maybe a lil red steel this time?) game using Wii M+

Edit: I think something with the Miis would really really cool, maybe a game that uses them, or items and stuff you could unlock for them in different games, make it kinda like what sac-boy is. That would be really cool.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

a 3D Kid Icarus
a port of Final Fantasy 13 (will never happen...)

Thatmax hit the nail on the head when he said a new Wii Play Tanks game for WW. That alone made Wii Play worth the extra $10 over the cost of a controller, and I'd happily pick up a full game version for $10 with more options, levels, and enemies.

A new Zelda could get me excited, but only if they take it in a totally different direction than they have. Not a single 3D Zelda rates higher in my book than any of the 2D ones. Yeah, Even Zelda 2 provides better memories than OoT (and that was the best of the 3Ds) and has a higher chance of seeing a replay on my part. If Miyamoto goes back to what made the first game so awesome, non-linear gameplay, then I'm in. If it ends up another bland clone of OoT by Aonuma then I'll probably give up on the series once and for all.

A Pokemon MMO with a style much different from the portable games would be awesome. Hell, it doesn't even have to be an MMO (since I usually avoid the genre like a plague), but if it incorporates voice commands and works more like the show than the main series games (but not so broken) it'll probably get me hooked.

A Mario Hoops game that incorporates Wiimote control for doing tricks, dribbling, etc. would also be appreciated. BBall is one of my favorite sports, and I think there is just so much that can be done with it on the Wii that isn't really happening. Maybe WM+ is necessary to pull off what I'd like, so maybe it's in the making.

Also, a TBS on Wii that's not from the FE series would be nice. FE isn't bad, but it's not really my cup of tea. I hate starting over because I miscalculated a little or I didn't anticipate a critical attack. AW would be good, though I may have played that series to death, but a Pokemon or Mario TBS would be fantastic. Especially with multiplayer.

Oddly enough, after all that, I can't think of anything I'd like to see on the DS despite it being my platform of choice. Then again, just about everything mentioned before would make me happy if it were on DS as well, except where it's simply not possible. After all that, new games would be nice too.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

PSwii60 said:

Ganbare_Goemon said:

‘k, madd propz 2u playboy.. f*n awesome sig..

real coo to see another Goemon fan ~

Yeah! Goemon is great, man! Konami should translate all of the "SFC only" games, specially Goemon 2 and 3.

Awesome trailer for the new Ganbare Goemon game, to be released in March, 2009 for... Well, it's a Pachinko machine with a display. Oh, God.

*NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII*:  Now it's gonna happen!!! Thank you so much Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Wii!!!
or
2D Metroid for DS.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION