By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

1. Storage Solution
2. Getting rid of unique friend codes--if they're going to insist on these retarded random numbers, as least make it a 1 time use thing to add friends to your friend list for all games. (fixing wish 1 could allow for patches to be made to existing games).

Pretty much ZERO chance of #2 happening, but one can only hope ;).

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Around the Network

They already announced it. It's punch out. I don't think they could make me happier. Only an official Mario or Zelda game could top that for me.

Captain Rainbow will be released in Europe.

Star Fox Wii. A traditional on-rail game, with multiple branching paths, just like in the good old times!

Heck, I'd want to see F-Zero Wii too! Keep the same engine as GX, tweak a few things (but don't remove glitches like snaking, kthx), make it so we can race against 30 players online, and we have ourselves the best racing game ever. Damn, wouldn't that be awesome!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Star Fox Wii. A traditional on-rail game, with multiple branching paths, just like in the good old times!

Heck, I'd want to see F-Zero Wii too! Keep the same engine as GX, tweak a few things (but don't remove glitches like snaking, kthx), make it so we can race against 30 players online, and we have ourselves the best racing game ever. Damn, wouldn't that be awesome!

They need to fix the rubberband/cheating AI from any new F-zero game. It was downright absurd on hard.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Custom Robo is always welcome.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Anything from Nintendo first party that doesn't have Wii in the title. A new Zelda, or Kid Icarus or something. I would REALLY love to see a new Donkey Kong Country game like the old snes ones.

@ ameratsu:

Cheap AI? The trick is not to abuse your turbo the second you get it. You know that, right? =P

F-Zero GX is much easier than F-Zero X.... probably because the controls are actually better on the GameCube (I hate the 64's joystiq)!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
@ ameratsu:

Cheap AI? The trick is not to abuse your turbo the second you get it. You know that, right? =P

F-Zero GX is much easier than F-Zero X.... probably because the controls are actually better on the GameCube (I hate the 64's joystiq)!

I am the other way around.  I was better at F-Zero X than GX.  GX is a pretty damn hard game.

mexitalrish said:
darendt said:
mexitalrish said:
darendt said:
We have decided to get out of the hardware business and develop our games exclusively on Sony platforms. We feel that we should team up and eliminate the Microsoft platform for good.

nah dude, team up with ms.  sony should get kicked out imo.

For me its about the games and good hardware. Nintendo and Sony have a lock on some very fun and entertaining games and Sony always pushes the envelope in terms of hardware. It would be sweet to play some of Nintendos games on a power house like the PS3 and with a good controller. They could even have the Wii mote as a peripheral for those who like it. For me there is no reason to own a 360, I do however own a Wii and a PS3.

yeah i could see why you feel that way.  i have never liked sony because i always kind of viewed them as reason for the fall of nintendo until this generation.  i like the 360 because it has gow and more of my friends own one than those who have a ps3.  ps3 is a great console and has great games, i don't argue against that, but i haven't ever found the any playstation's controllers to be comfortable enough in my hands and i hate sony too much as a company to buy a ps3.  i wouldn't own a 360 if the controller didn't feel comfortable to me but i can't really say i love microsoft a whole bunch.  i have a wii also and love it and i'm a lifelong nintendo fan.  peace dude

Yeah, I have owned every Nintendo console. I dont care much for the Wii due to its lack of HD and the Wii mote, but the games are still fun for the most part. The online also leaves a lot to be desired.

I am pretty much the exact opposite when it comes to the 360. I love the PS contreller. It has been great since the PS1 days. I hope it never changes in terms of button or stick layout. It just feels right. I dont however care much for the layout of the 360 controller.

Everyone has there differences though. There are things about all three that dont like. I dont like the fact Sony killed the 60GB mainboard layout by dropping BC and 2 USB ports, or that they waited for the Dualshock release. The price.....while worth every penny, is still too high IMO. I understand why it is, but at the end of the day, a lot of people like having a stand alone player. I will in the near future.  I am actually dreading the day my PS3 has any issues because I know I cannot replace it. I will have to get it fixed if I can. If not, I guess I will be without a Playstation. I will not buy the new "improved" versions due to there lack of USB ports and BC, two features I use daily.