By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

darendt said:
We have decided to get out of the hardware business and develop our games exclusively on Sony platforms. We feel that we should team up and eliminate the Microsoft platform for good.

I love Nintendo and I love Sony too : this is a good idea. Just one system to buy... wow no more headache

Around the Network

I don't want any announcement I just want games. F Zero and Pikmin 3 released this year to go with those already announced. Zelda would be nice but don't see that happening.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

New Play Control: Geist!!!

darendt said:
We have decided to get out of the hardware business and develop our games exclusively on Sony platforms. We feel that we should team up and eliminate the Microsoft platform for good.

nah dude, team up with ms.  sony should get kicked out imo.

Ganbare_Goemon said:
Yeah, Captain Rainbow. And Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom too. I don't think they will be released in the USA. So, it would be great to see Nintendo reveal that they would update Wii to be Region Free, so we all would be able to buy import games (I mean, Japanese games. For me, ALL games are import). I know, it's never gonna happen.

import + homebrew channel. you'll never get to play them otherwise.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
mexitalrish said:
darendt said:

For me its about the games and good hardware. Nintendo and Sony have a lock on some very fun and entertaining games and Sony always pushes the envelope in terms of hardware. It would be sweet to play some of Nintendos games on a power house like the PS3 and with a good controller. They could even have the Wii mote as a peripheral for those who like it. For me there is no reason to own a 360, I do however own a Wii and a PS3.

darendt said:
mexitalrish said:
darendt said:

For me its about the games and good hardware. Nintendo and Sony have a lock on some very fun and entertaining games and Sony always pushes the envelope in terms of hardware. It would be sweet to play some of Nintendos games on a power house like the PS3 and with a good controller. They could even have the Wii mote as a peripheral for those who like it. For me there is no reason to own a 360, I do however own a Wii and a PS3.

PS1 and PS2 say hi.

One of Nintendo's strengths is the fact that they are an integrated software and hardware developer. If they become a 3rd party they will lose that advantage.

darendt said:
mexitalrish said:
darendt said:

yeah i could see why you feel that way.  i have never liked sony because i always kind of viewed them as reason for the fall of nintendo until this generation.  i like the 360 because it has gow and more of my friends own one than those who have a ps3.  ps3 is a great console and has great games, i don't argue against that, but i haven't ever found the any playstation's controllers to be comfortable enough in my hands and i hate sony too much as a company to buy a ps3.  i wouldn't own a 360 if the controller didn't feel comfortable to me but i can't really say i love microsoft a whole bunch.  i have a wii also and love it and i'm a lifelong nintendo fan.  peace dude

I'd like to see Zelda Wii announced and also a Paper Mario game that goes back to it's roots. That's all I need, Nintendo! You can throw in Star Fox as an added bonus if you'd like though, I wouldn't complain. =D

F-Zero Wii
Luigi's Mansion 2