By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

1) Improved online with no Friend Codes
2) Two most recent Professor Layton games get US release dates for 2009
3) Netflix channel

Around the Network
mexitalrish said:
a real donkey kong platformer, a true pokemon game, resident evil 2 and 3 remake made in re 4 style controls, a yoshi's island game, actually releasing the kirby game that was announced about 4 years ago, and a new star fox but only flying with no running around on land.

What do you mean by that?

Pixel Art can be fun.

sly777 said:

What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?  It's seems there's gonna be a lot of cool games this year. I'm thinking about Madworld, The conduit and Punch Out. But, honnestly, it miss the BIG annouce from Nintendo. I want something with a impact. Is there a new online Plan ? New first party game ? New system (hum maybee not...) ? There's something missing in Nintendo plan right now. SO...

What big announce by Nintendo could make you happy this year ?

Nintendo:  "An unannounced lottery was held this morning where a system was chosen at random from all Wii systems that have been online in the past 7 days.  The winner goes by the online alias of Words Of Wisdom and has won our $10,000,000 lottery prize."

I think Nintendo should make this announcement immediately.  Who's with me?

Star Fox Wii, Zelda Wii, or Donkey Kong Wii. Those would get me very hyped.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

New 2D Metroid

New Duck Hunt (Wii Zapper)

A good3D Pokemon game (something beyond a glorified Pokemon Stadium Simulation)

New joint project with Level-5 to spur Third Party sales

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

I would like to see sequel's to Big Brain Academy & New Super Mario Bros as well as a Donkey Kong game, either an original style game (think Land or Country) or another 'Jungle Climber'. Would also like to see Mario Tennis make a DS debut and a 2d Metroid would be awesome.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
SmokedHostage said:
mexitalrish said:
a real donkey kong platformer, a true pokemon game, resident evil 2 and 3 remake made in re 4 style controls, a yoshi's island game, actually releasing the kirby game that was announced about 4 years ago, and a new star fox but only flying with no running around on land.

What do you mean by that?

i mean like one of the handhelds.  i loved pokemon stadium and collosseum but i want to see a pokemon game on a console where you are actually doing the gamplay that is used on the handhelds.  not like on pokemon xd which i thought was just a gimmick.

1. 2D Metroid
2. Kid Icarus Wii
3. F-Zero Wii with online
4. Non-sucky console Pokemon game
5. Non-sucky true RPG Paper Mario

Any new fun core i.p. that I would enjoy. They haven't made a new one in 8-10 years(Pikmin and Animal Crossing were the last I believe). The Wii series just doesn't do it for me and i've played multiple iterations of their others.

nitekrawler1285 said:
Any new fun core i.p. that I would enjoy. They haven't made a new one in 8-10 years(Pikmin and Animal Crossing were the last I believe). The Wii series just doesn't do it for me and i've played multiple iterations of their others.

They've made something new called 'Captain Rainbow'.  Though it will probably stay in Japan.  As well as their 'Wii' Line up.

Six upcoming games you should look into: