By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I *really* hate the Playstation Store

#1 thing that pisses me off about XBL Arcade which is why I prefer the Playstation Store....

YOU HAVE TO USE MICROSOFT POINTS!!!!

In the PS store if I want something I buy it with my check card. I think the MS point system is stupid.

PSN ID= bigdaddymoo

MSI GT725-074 owner..... TRUE BEAST.. COD4 is a different game on PC.

Around the Network

did twestern finally get it working? this is 1 of the funniest threads i have come across in a longtime!

god bless you twestern lol i can imagine the frustration, but maybe its just your age. you have alot of old age symptoms: hearing, getting frustrated easily, getting angry at little things and maybe simple technology for you is complex for you? :p

can i have a werthers original please for being a good child grandpa twestern :p

mesoteto said:
What I find funny about this all is this fact

There is a button there that is supposed to let him see the progress while still in the store---he hates that it does not work—fair enough, it should

And instead of the ps3 defense squad saying “hey he is right if you put a button in it should work “

We get” seriously noob you need to do a simple fix

1—back out of the store

Seriously dude its user failure to not know how to do this not some broken button!”

I mean sure Twest has a lot of gripes about the system but its all things that have happened to him so he should be allowed to grip …. Face it the ps3 is not the messiah and it can do wrong, just like the wii, and just like the 360

You'd think that if the thread was about 1 button he wouldn't have to trash the entire store, now wouldn't you?  I appreciate your knight-and-shining-armor attitude, though, but he's not worth saving on this one, buddy.

The solution is your #1:  back out of the store and check it.  Is that hard?  No.  Should the button work?  Yes, and I mentioned that.  Do you really need to check it?  No.  Is there a point to being in the store a long time?  No.  Does that button work everywhere else?  Yes.  Is this a big deal and worth trashing the entire store?  No.  Should a mod create a trolling thread?  No.  Does he need people like you defending him by trashing the rest of us?  No.

@ Twestern - What is your internet speed?

Well, I guess Twest got a free ps3 , so he can whinge all he likes. He's not a Ps3 gamer only a Ps3 Whinger. It's not that hard. You do your shopping, play some games; check your downloader - when finish you install it.

It must be hard being a perfectionist :( You need to get a grip on things - Life is just not that hard. People actually have bigger things to worry about other than a stupid ass download status bar you stress over.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

I'm not sure i can say anything without being banned :P

So in conclusion, sony hates twesterm? :S
Or is it only his PS3 :P

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

In every case that either myself, or my friends, have had with connection problems with PSN or the PS Store it was solved by resetting our routers. It's pretty simple but most people don't do it. Hopefully this helps you out a bit.

Playing: InFamous, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga, Modern Warfare 2

windbane said:
mesoteto said:
What I find funny about this all is this fact

There is a button there that is supposed to let him see the progress while still in the store---he hates that it does not work—fair enough, it should

And instead of the ps3 defense squad saying “hey he is right if you put a button in it should work “

We get” seriously noob you need to do a simple fix

1—back out of the store

Seriously dude its user failure to not know how to do this not some broken button!”

I mean sure Twest has a lot of gripes about the system but its all things that have happened to him so he should be allowed to grip …. Face it the ps3 is not the messiah and it can do wrong, just like the wii, and just like the 360

You'd think that if the thread was about 1 button he wouldn't have to trash the entire store, now wouldn't you?  I appreciate your knight-and-shining-armor attitude, though, but he's not worth saving on this one, buddy.

The solution is your #1:  back out of the store and check it.  Is that hard?  No.  Should the button work?  Yes, and I mentioned that.  Do you really need to check it?  No.  Is there a point to being in the store a long time?  No.  Does that button work everywhere else?  Yes.  Is this a big deal and worth trashing the entire store?  No.  Should a mod create a trolling thread?  No.  Does he need people like you defending him by trashing the rest of us?  No.

QTF, thats right i hope he see this post

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

i find it alot faster then XBL downloading the RE5 demo took a good 3-4 hours on XBL it took less the an hour on PSN
this is not a lie ether got stuck at 33 71 73 and painfully at 98 on XBL