By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I *really* hate the Playstation Store

Never experienced any problems with PSN besides server crash at some games when theyre released... but i belive that happend a few times for XBL aswell?

I litterly had nothing else.. Besides one thing and that was trying to login to psn it didnt work but then i figured i had to dl the new sys update XD

Around the Network

never had this problem. don't even see how this makes the Playstation store a "flaming pile of poo"...and for a file that big it is gonna say 0% for a while until it downloads enough so just go do something else and stop worrying about it. sorry, but its not the Playstation store w/ the problem.

Sorry but people who LIVE in Europe have no problems downloading the demo, for me it took 40 minutes not too long.

People who live in Europe have no problems at all its just the people who make european accounts in different countries which have problems.

Killzone 2 was made in Europe and the makers are giving us exclusivity which isn't much to ask for; with all the crap stuff Europe has been receiving.

Never once had your problem, Twes..that sucks, but it's not poo for me=P

What lol?
It stops when you are on internet or play online.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

What I find funny about this all is this fact

There is a button there that is supposed to let him see the progress while still in the store---he hates that it does not work—fair enough, it should

And instead of the ps3 defense squad saying “hey he is right if you put a button in it should work “

We get” seriously noob you need to do a simple fix

1—back out of the store
2-power down the machine
3—channel 1.21 giga watts of energy into the flux compactor
4-run to the nearest game store
5-buy at least 12 different ps3 games including lair and heavenly word b/c you have to
6-drive to Idaho to get a bag of potatoes
7-bunny hop all the way back to your house
8—spread mayo on the top of the ps3
9—put your keys in your right pocket and tin-foil on your head
10—log into the internetz and bash the 360 on some game website ( it is optional to bash the wii since its not a competing product)
11—eat Doritos and dink redbull b/c its hardcore
12—power back on the ps3
13—load the XMB to check status
14—go back into the store

Seriously dude its user failure to not know how to do this not some broken button!”

I mean sure Twest has a lot of gripes about the system but its all things that have happened to him so he should be allowed to grip …. Face it the ps3 is not the messiah and it can do wrong, just like the wii, and just like the 360

twestern when ar eyou going to make a "I really hate the ps3 controller" thread?
I really like these themed ones of yours

i didnt have any problems downloading it

No one else has the problem, it is your fault.

Stop trying to hate on the PS3.

twesterm said:
I don't care about the speed or the content, I just hate the piss poor excuse for an interface.

Stop trolling. Ohh wait u r a mod? lol but this is trolling, worst kind. 

PSN rocks. I've downloaded killzone2 demo in 15mins

Its your fault,