By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I *really* hate the Playstation Store

I *really* hate the playstation store

Twestern you are always launching attacks against anything Sony related .Last time it was about how Home was piece of crap or maybe there was something inbetween . If you hate the console and what it offers so much then why don't you sell it /destory it.

I mean I don't love everything about my PS3 but I don't start a thread everytime something pisses me off . Maybe you should have a "why I hate the playstation 3 but own one" thread listing all the reasons why you hate your purchase.

FFS this should be considered trolling.

BTW : i downloaded K2 in about 25 minutes over Wi-Fi.

Around the Network

its a trap!

edit: atleast its better than live

I've never had any problems it the ps store. and I like the interface... but I guess that's no different from people saying they never had a rrod..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Does anyone else have their router crap out when you get disconnected from PSN? I think its just my router that sucks. If I am across the house i have a bad connection, but when the PS3 loses it. My router dies for my laptop also. It is weird.

my downloads are usually fast

Around the Network

i didn't know you could start downloads through the psp. i think i should carry it around with me more.

All the people with DL problems must have some pretty crappy internet. That or maybe its there routers. I have NEVER had a problem downloading from PSN. I use it daily and have downloaded every DEMO it has. I downloaded the KZ2 one from the EU store as well with no problems. The speed it just fine as well. I rent the HD movies from the video store and can stream them no problem. The only time it was even remotely slow was when it first launched.

My only gripe with it is that there isn't enough HD content. I went to rent Pineapple Express the other day and to my surprise the only option was to buy the SD version. That's not gonna happen, so I will just wait or go buy the BD. This has happened to a lot of content. I don't buy much from it yet cause I need a bigger mem card for my PSP, so the HD content is what I am after. If it was there, they would make a lot more $ from me.

I would say its layout is far far far far far far far better than XBLA, I really hate the XBLA, it just does not work for me, though that may be because I despise the NXE, there is just so much crap it is unbelievable, why am I launched into spotlight? It is so annoying. The PS Store is just so easy to use and well laid out IMO, but it is probably just an opinion thing. {it also supports my debit card}

i have never had this problem and i have a laggy wireless connection

but but but.....The PSN store is better than Xbox Live Marketplace!!!!

lol

Nice to hear the latest in twesterm's honest views on the PS3 as a product.

Instead of the usual outright lies we normally here from the fanboys.

Could do with a mod disrespecting the 360 a bit more too. I actually take their views seriously. (makingmusc doesn't count)