By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Heavenly Sword Footage: I said "Wow"

Is this game going to have split screen co-op like the dynasty/samurai warriors series of games or is it strictly one player?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
Reminds me of River Tam.

Great graphics...but I will just leave it the lest I incur the wrath of a thousand bloodthirsty fanboys.

hands of blue.....two by two.... I hope this game does well, with Lair's outlook not being so good and all....

Sqrl said:
Yes you can =)

ahahaha!. guess who doesnt know how to read. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

looks pretty good!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

ballsonyourchin said:
The game looks great but the fighting system sucks for one thing, if they gave lair and warhawk such low scores this games is going to bomb. DMC has such a better fighing system it makes this game play like crap.

DMC fighting system is way inferior, HS is much more better and complex. DMCs system is for the average idiot, HS you got to learn to moves to do the big ones.

Around the Network
epsilon72 said:
Sqrl said:
Reminds me of River Tam.

Great graphics...but I will just leave it the lest I incur the wrath of a thousand bloodthirsty fanboys.
hands of blue.....two by two.... I hope this game does well, with Lair's outlook not being so good and all....

Firefly pwns all.

kn said:
Is this game going to have split screen co-op like the dynasty/samurai warriors series of games or is it strictly one player?

This game isn't like DW or SW at all. Its fighting system is much more similar to God of War and Devil May Cry. It's one player only.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

iclim4 said:
Sqrl said:
Yes you can =)

ahahaha!. guess who doesnt know how to read. ^^

Maybe allstarr35 actually can't hear... as in being deaf ;) Then technically, they are correct.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

super_etecoon said:
There's a girl in the new Dynasty Warriors?

Hold your horses troll. Played the game? Then you'd see how close this is to Dynasty Warriors. Do people realize demos are set at easy difficulty so that people can play through them easily and get to see the whole demo without frustration? Another thing, how can 10 guys attack at the same time? Have you ever seen that in a game of this genre?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
super_etecoon said:
There's a girl in the new Dynasty Warriors?

Hold your horses troll. Played the game? Then you'd see how close this is to Dynasty Warriors. Do people realize demos are set at easy difficulty so that people can play through them easily and get to see the whole demo without frustration? Another thing, how can 10 guys attack at the same time? Have you ever seen that in a game of this genre?

behave mod.