By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Heavenly Sword Footage: I said "Wow"

This new footage of Heavenly Sword takes place directly where the PSN demo ends with the enemy bursting through the doors. I just have to say that the environments in this game are gorgeous. Edit: No, you aren't deaf. There is no sound

Around the Network

"Look, it's the enemy! Lets amass our forces and stand in her general vicinity!" :)

Looks gorgeous!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
"Look, it's the enemy! Lets amass our forces and stand in her general vicinity!" :)

Looks gorgeous!

hey the game is hard enough as it is!. you dont want them all attacking at the same time. >.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Look sweet as hell, thsi game will be epic.

stof said:

Looks gorgeous!

This game gets a 5 but when it's release on the 360 the AI will be better and then it will be a 10! (Please don't quote me if you don't get the reference... I'm being sarcastic)

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

There's a girl in the new Dynasty Warriors?

Reminds me of River Tam.

Great graphics...but I will just leave it the lest I incur the wrath of a thousand bloodthirsty fanboys.

To Each Man, Responsibility

i can't hear the audio

Yes you can =)

To Each Man, Responsibility

The game looks great but the fighting system sucks for one thing, if they gave lair and warhawk such low scores this games is going to bomb. DMC has such a better fighing system it makes this game play like crap.