By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Killzone 2 first week sales!

US- 500k
EU- 500k
Others- 250k

WW- 1.2million

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

Considering that pre-orders in EU only are about 1.1 millions; I would say that at its very least the game will sell in the first week 1.5m worldwide.

But considering that A LOT people buy games without a pre-order, and that when the game releases it will only have 3 days to sell for before the week ends; I think it could sell worldwide 2-3Millions the first week.

What I am saying is, if the 1.1m pre-orders are from costumers and not from stores (obviously).

But they are not.

I'm sticking to my 550k prediction (though originally it was 450k).

This thing won't top a million, and probably won't even come close to World at War's first week sales, which were 700k.

kgs1977 said:

Wow low estimates, i would think anything less than 2mil first week is pretty sad

I lol'd.

It's like working with a new IP in a way... and a damn impressive one... I really don't know what to say.....

Anything from 500K to 1.2M sounds like a decent bet.....

I'll go with 800K....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I thought there was over 1.2mil in preorders. If so I would say about that many.

Between 400k and 750k. Yes my range is rather massive, mainstream hype probably isn't anywhere near as high as internet hype, hence the lower part of my range.

America = 680k
Europe = 800k
Japan = 60k

Total = 1.540m

this is what i predict but i hope it can sell much more then what i got listed.europe is a addvantage for killzone 2 more userbase and bundeld in most of europe so u never kno killzone 2 might sell a million in europe alone in its first week we all kno that the preorders are over a million in europe and its still early days it can reach up to 1.5 million by feb 25 in europe so i expect huge sales in europe.

I expect about 1m worldwide but it will have very strong legs