By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Latest Nintendo Power: Virtua Tennis 09 Wii + Conduit news and more

I don't know which one I'll pick up: Virtua Tennis or EA Tennis...

Around the Network
puffy said:

• Virtua Tennis 2009 Wii confirmed and will include MotionPlus support

The Wii is really starting to pick up its game this year! I loved Virtua Tennis on the Dreamcast and enjoyed Wii Sports tennis but it didn't have enough depth to it to keep me coming back. Virtua Tennis + MotionPlus = win.

Playing: InFamous, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga, Modern Warfare 2

I agree, I've wanted a Wii tennis game that controls well and has depth for ages..

As to whether to go for EA's Grand Slam Tennis or SEGA's Virua Tennis 09.. It'll depend on reviews and I think ultimately it'll boil down to controls for me.. Which ever uses the Wii MotionPlus in the most fun and realistic way will get my money

Xcot, who is the girl that appears in your video? She is quite similar to a girl that studies with me at the university.

And what was the teaser with the picture of Indianapolis about now?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
And what was the teaser with the picture of Indianapolis about now?

Indiana Jones.

And I, too, am somewhat skeptical of having the map choose your weaponset for you.  Though maybe it's like Halo, where they have different playlists?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

180 degree melee=Win
(>'.')>

16 players has my interest now, I guess no split screen is something for them to figure out in the long run.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Weapon sets... mmm, now that's old school, I forgot FPS's did that, I blame call of duty 4 for this.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

cant wait for the conduit going to be amazing