By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Latest Nintendo Power: Virtua Tennis 09 Wii + Conduit news and more

• Virtua Tennis 2009 Wii confirmed and will include MotionPlus support
  • High Voltage may put an attack into The Conduit where the player turns 180 degrees and attacks anyone behind
  • Friend Codes reconfirmed for The Conduit
  • 16 Player Online confirmed
  • Talk about the multiplayer maps - All are based on the single player mode but are dramatically improved. One map, Training Complex has everybody starting with a rocket launcher
REVIEWS
  • Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - 8.5
  • My World, My Way - 7.0
  • House of the Dead: Overkill - 8.0
  • Sonic and the Black Knight - 8.0
  • Blue Dragon Plus - 8.0
  • Deadly Creatures - 7.5
  • Dragon Quest V - 8.5
  • We Ski and Snowboard - 6.5

More info including an in depth look at the latest Indy here: http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_Power_V239

Around the Network

Damn its out allready? i gotta renew but my accounts cloesed. I guess i gotta buy the newstand for a while.

Tennis with M+ ought to be fun.

yea, virtua tennis Wii with motion plus will rule!! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Remember Sonic Black Knight - got an 8

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Yeah that 8.0 for Sonic and the Black Knight has me interested

180 degrees turn and attack!

No more cheap shots FTW.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Same reviewer but he gave Sonic a higher mark than DC, what the f--k?

btw, its time for BEER melbournites

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
Same reviewer but he gave Sonic a higher mark than DC, what the f--k?

btw, its time for BEER melbournites

I second that.. shit it's hot lol

NP is really very strange for theyre reviews. Its not constant, its not biased, but its not predictable either.

I really like NP as a magazine, but as a review source its not my favorite.